Compare Parallel Bible Version is blank in Logos 3 after upgrade to Windows 7

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
Ken Mullins | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 25 2011 7:18 AM

I recently purchased a new PC with Windows 7 Professional SP1 (64).  After a few problems I was able to successfuly install Logos 3 Silver Scholars edition.  However the Compare Parallel Bible Version is blank, i.e. no Bible versions are listed in the drop down menu and no Bible verses displayed.

I am running: Libronix Digital Library System 3.0g

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 25 2011 7:20 AM

Also, are you using IE9? If so you need to run this as well

Posts 2
Ken Mullins | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 25 2011 7:39 AM

Thanks, Kevin,

The first script did nothing, but the second one restored the Compare Bible versions.  I had installed IE 9.0 due to a Microsoft web page not loading with Firefox 4, but since I only use IE for MS web pages that don't work with Firefox -- I had not looked at the help file for problems with IE 9.

Windows 7 is great upgrade from XP; now my next upgrade will be from Libronix 3.0g to Logos 4

Ken Mullins



Posts 1
Scott Barker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2011 4:58 PM

THANK YOU!!!!!!   Great Solution!

Posts 2
Stephen Alan Berry | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 10 2011 1:47 AM

Thanks for that - I had the same problem - likewise, the 2nd solution IE9 did the job nicely - Thank you

Posts 1
David | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 15 2015 2:03 AM


After much procrastination, I finally decided to get my NAS Electronic Bible Library installed on my laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium).

I was running it on my old desktop (Windows 98 SE).

I hadn't even tried the Compare Parallel Bible Version until trying to install on my laptop. But liked it enough that I was disheartened -

when upon doing a fresh install of Libronix 3.0 - the app was broken. I'd fought with it for 1 1/2 days before (as a last resort) doing

a Google search, when I came upon this thread.

After running the .reg script, everything was running splendidly.

So, again, thank you for providing the solution, and for helping make my NASEBL an even more outstanding program!


Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS