Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3
Joff Williams | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 2 2011 9:04 AM

I'm seeing a weird issues with my M'Cheyne reading plan for ESV on my iPad 2 and wondering if anyone else has seen the same or has any insight.

A few weeks ago Logos started crashing (closing Logos and returning to the iOS dashboard) when I tried to progress from one section to the next using the links at the end of a section within a daily reading plan. If I access the daily reading plans through the menu and select a section from there, no crash, but the links within the ESV text crash 100% of the time.

I discovered that if I changed my ESV to not work in offline mode (i.e. ESV is not stored on the device) then the crashes stop. It's only when I have the book stored on my iPad that I get the crash. I also do not get the crash on either desktop Logos on my Mac or on my iPhone.

Any insight from other users or Logos staff would be appreciated. Thanks!

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 2 2011 9:46 AM

Welcome Big Smile

Joff Williams:
Any insight from other users

Forum post How to report crashes (1st post in iPhone/iPad forum) has crash report file location in iTunes.  Syncing iPad 2 copies crash report(s) from iPad 2 to iTunes; could email crash report(s) to Logos (and reference this forum thread).

Keep Smiling [:)

Posts 3
Joff Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 2 2011 9:51 AM

Great. Thanks! I will plan on sending a crash report when I am able to access my computer later today. In the meantime, I'm wondering if this is even an issue that anyone else has seen?

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 2 2011 10:05 AM

This is a known issue and devs have reported it should be fixed in the next version.

Posts 3
Joff Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 2 2011 10:41 AM

Perfect. Thanks for the update. I'll look forward to the next release.

Posts 25
Joe Wallace | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 2 2011 2:57 PM

I'm looking forward to this fix as well.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS