Logos 4 wins award

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
This post has 13 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 138
Steve Caswell | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 2 2011 2:39 PM

Congratulations Logos 4 for winning the Codie Award. This is indeed a significant achievement and recognition of a lot of hardwork that has gone into your products. Well done. You have truly earned this award and I thank the Lord for your hard work and committment. I am so thankful for the product that you have engineered. May God bless your team and the work that you do and may you continue to look to Him for guidance. Keep up the good work. Hebrews 6:10-12

Steve Caswell

Posts 19198
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2011 2:57 PM

I had to go Google this. Had never heard of the Codie Awards. Logos was a finalist in the Best Education Reference Solution category:

http://www.siia.net/codies/2011/finalist_detail.asp?id=35

Way to go, Logos!

Posts 340
Smithereens | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2011 3:17 PM

That is true...but it's history too. Logos 4 was ultimately selected from among the finalists as the winner in that category!

http://www.logos.com/press/releases/logos-bible-software-4-wins-siias-prestigious-codie-award

Posts 19198
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2011 3:24 PM

Stephen Smith:

That is true...but it's history too. Logos 4 was ultimately selected from among the finalists as the winner in that category!

http://www.logos.com/press/releases/logos-bible-software-4-wins-siias-prestigious-codie-award

Woot!

Posts 2706
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2011 5:38 PM

I am delighted to see this. Logos Rocks! Yes

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 9468
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2011 6:16 PM

Quite an honor for everyone at Logos. Congratulations! You make us proud.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 692
Otto S. Carroll | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2011 6:45 PM

Congrats Logos!!!

15" rMBP 2.6 GHz i7 | 16 GB RAM | 1.0 TB Flash Drive | OS X 10.12.3 | Logos 7.0 (7.3.0.0062)

Posts 291
Bob Schlessman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2011 6:46 PM

Congrats to all of the Logos 4 developers and staff.

Blessings,

Bob

Posts 231
Claybon Collins Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2011 7:01 PM

Awesome on receiving the award LOGOS Team!!!  Continue to do what you do best!!

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2011 7:14 PM

Steve Caswell:

Congratulations Logos 4 for winning the Codie Award. This is indeed a significant achievement and recognition of a lot of hardwork that has gone into your products. Well done. You have truly earned this award and I thank the Lord for your hard work and committment. I am so thankful for the product that you have engineered. May God bless your team and the work that you do and may you continue to look to Him for guidance. Keep up the good work. Hebrews 6:10-12

Steve Caswell

*smile*            With all my heart I echo Steve's beautiful words also.  So grateful for Logos!  Well-done!        Indeed!

and....

A Blessed Ascension Day to all who honour the Risen and Ascended Christ this day in special devotions ans Services!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 1500
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2011 7:49 PM

Yes Congratulation Logos! 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 32
Daniel Spencer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2011 9:10 PM

Definitely deserved. There are a lot of Christian things that are good for a Christian variety (like there are some good Christian movies), but Libronix and Logos 4 are just impressive software in general.

Posts 129
ton verdam | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 3 2011 12:13 PM

Congratulations,

Logos 4 is a new way of reading and studying... much more natural. Keep the vision & pls stay on track with Bible Reliable materials from God fearing people.

Yes

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 3 2011 1:13 PM

Congratulations to the development team and all those at Logos who help make the program what it is! Yes

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS