Camp LOGOS on DVD

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
Karen Zajackowski | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 21 2011 11:24 AM

I LOVE THIS RESOURCE!!!!! It was worth every penny!!!! 

Posts 579
Jim VanSchoonhoven | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 21 2011 11:45 AM

I am dirt poor right now, but based on buying  the Libronix 3 Camp Logos 1 and 2, I went ahead and got this resource too!

You are right what a great resource, I am glad I held off buying more books and bought this instead!

Nothing beats understanding how to use the resources you have in easiest, quickest way.

Again the resource has too big of a price tag on one hand, but on the other hand it is worth far more then the 200.00  I paid for it on  sale.

In Christ,

Jim VanSchoonhoven

Posts 35
MorrisProctorEmployee
David Kitchen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 22 2011 8:23 AM

Karen and Jim,

Thank you for your kind words. . . A lot of work was put into the DVDs and the appreciation is very much appreciated!

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 22 2011 8:53 AM

David Kitchen:
A lot of work was put into the DVDs and the appreciation is very much appreciated!

I hope we can have Camp Logos 2 on DVD before the year ends. I attended the LIVE camp in April 2010 and was immensely impressed. The DVDs have the advantage of repeat viewings. The LIVE camp has excitement and camaraderie. Both are excellent.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 35
MorrisProctorEmployee
David Kitchen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 23 2011 10:54 AM

We MIGHT have filmed Camp Logos 2 earlier this month and we MIGHT be hard at work with screenshots, callouts, highlights, etc. to get the DVDs ready for a late summer / early fall release.

Again... "Might"... Wink

Posts 1669
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 23 2011 11:08 AM

David Kitchen:
Again... "Might"... Wink

That would indeed be "miighty" fine news!

Regards, SteveF

Posts 1360
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 23 2011 12:54 PM

David Kitchen:

We MIGHT have filmed Camp Logos 2 earlier this month and we MIGHT be hard at work with screenshots, callouts, highlights, etc. to get the DVDs ready for a late summer / early fall release.

Again... "Might"... Wink

Logos Forum "might" have 100,000 users by then.

Logos "might" need to have another Forum Week sale.

Logos "might" need to feature Camp Logos 2 in that sale.

Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS