Camp Logos Live DVD

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 197
Rick Ross | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 28 2011 1:19 PM

I just wanted to say what an excellent product and presentation Morris has put out for the Camp Logos Live DVD.  I have learned alot from them and I finished the 1st one last night.  So if anyone is considering purchasing and wants to know if it is worth the investment.  The answer is a resounding YES!!!!!

Posts 1360
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 28 2011 1:35 PM

Did you also get the training manuals?

Posts 197
Rick Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 28 2011 2:07 PM

Edwin, yes I got the training manuals as well, as a backup or refresher later on.  I realize not everyone can afford Morris' DVD's, but they are worth the investment if you can't attend, and I don't live close enough to the training events.

Posts 1360
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 28 2011 2:37 PM

I just bought the DVD's and wondered if I should also get the manuals.

I noticed that the syllabus is available with the DVD directly from Morris.

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 28 2011 2:39 PM

Edwin, I think the manuals would be a good compliment to the dvds; the manuals alone are a little hard to read straight through, but given a topic to look they're great!

Posts 35
MorrisProctorEmployee
David Kitchen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 1 2011 7:18 AM

First of all, thank you for the kind words regarding the Camp Logos LIVE DVDs! We're very appreciative of all the positive feedback from the project.

As for the manuals, I would echo Paul's comment about them being a good compliment. The great thing about the manuals is that there is a detailed Table of Contents and also an index in the back. This makes brushing up on certain subjects relatively pain-free!

Also, there is a rumor going around that we recently filmed Camp Logos 2 and are hoping to release it early in the fall...

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS