New Testament Biblical Theology, A: The Unfolding of the Old Testament in the New

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 28 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 12 2012 11:49 AM

Rosie Perera:
"sooner, rather than later, please!"

Yes

Baker product page

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 31
Samuel Robil | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 30 2012 12:42 AM

100 thumbs up....wanna see this very soooon ">">">

Posts 8639
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 1 2012 4:53 AM

Please!

YesYes            YesYesYesYes                  YesYesYesYes

Yes               Yes         Yes                 Yes          Yes       

YesYesYesYes       YesYesYesYes              YesYesYesYes

Don't forget to check out Clifford Kvidahls astonishingly brief review. Makes me want it all the more.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 485
Randy Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 1 2012 6:39 AM

Mathew Voth:

It really is a shame that Logos isn't getting on board with some of these top notch books from the moment they are published. Surely they are missing out on a number of sales when people simply cannot wait for them to reach the electronic market place.

At the very least they should give some sort of indication of when they will become available. I realize that there are other factors involved (read publishing companies/relationship with Logos etc.).

It would also be great if some of these books began to give you a number, which gave you a discount to  Logos, or other electronic format once it is released. This way you could purchase is earlier, knowing that for a small fee you could add the electronic version.

I don't believe you can point the finger at Logos. If the publisher is willing, I have no doubt Bob would rush a publication like this through and into production very quickly. No, the publisher is reason you don't see this available in Logos, not Logos.

Posts 8639
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 1 2012 9:33 AM

Randal M Lane:
I don't believe you can point the finger at Logos. If the publisher is willing, I have no doubt Bob would rush a publication like this through and into production very quickly. No, the publisher is reason you don't see this available in Logos, not Logos.

I certainly agree. Threads like this one however are made available to the publishers during talks as the Logos rep says something like: "See?! they want it now! Sign! Sign! Sign!" 

LOL

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 274
Mike W | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 1 2012 11:14 AM

YesYesYes  One more vote for getting this in Logos.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 1 2012 12:18 PM

Sounds like a very interesting book. I would be interested. 

Posts 1585
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2013 6:44 PM

Im not sure if anyone else has pointed this out, however this volume is now available as an individual resource and has been broken up form the previous bundle.

https://www.logos.com/product/37657/a-new-testament-biblical-theology-the-unfolding-of-the-old-testament-in-the-new

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2013 6:50 PM

John Kight:

Im not sure if anyone else has pointed this out, however this volume is now available as an individual resource and has been broken up form the previous bundle.

https://www.logos.com/product/37657/a-new-testament-biblical-theology-the-unfolding-of-the-old-testament-in-the-new

Yes This may be a sign that it will be included in one of the upcoming holiday sales.   Logos has often broken out bundled resources quietly before a sale.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS