Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1
Kathlene Gillgren | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 2 2011 3:48 PM

I've been trying to install the application on to my Incredible 2.  I've spent 4 hours trying to download the application and I'm not sure if the download froze or what.  After the first 2 hours, I stopped the downloading process and started over again, but I still have the same issue.  Has anyone else experienced this before?  Thank you!

Posts 394
LogosEmployee

Hi Kathlene,

Are you having problems downloading the app or installing it? I'm not aware of any problems with the download itself. Just make sure you have a good internet connection.

Posts 1
Chris Hill | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 5 2011 6:22 PM

I have an HTC incredible and it wont let me download the application. It just says starting download and doesn't download

Posts 394
LogosEmployee

Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Posts 698
Frank Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 6 2011 6:20 PM

I have the DInc2 and have not had one issue with downloading or installing any of the Beta apps from the original Private release...

Posts 3
Gary Whitfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 6 2011 11:28 PM

I also have an HTC EVO (sprint) and starts the download but just leaves me in limbo - nothing after that.

Posts 411
Ken Shawver | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 7 2011 3:23 PM

I have a HTC Incredible and had no issue downloading the app and getting it running out of the blocks.

In Christ,

Ken

Dell Studio 1555; 15.6 True Life LCD; Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.20 GHz, 2M Cache, 800 MHz FSB ; 500GB 5400 HDD; 8GB RAM, Win 10, Chrome 70

http://wiki.logos.com/

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS