Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 14 2011 3:26 AM

Thanks David

Yes I understand what you mean now.

Certainly would be nice if this worked

Graham

Posts 8
Al Kubat | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 14 2011 6:14 PM

I have been using youversion also, waiting for this to come out.  I find myself preferring the lights out option even in bright light.  Youversion also has a sweet option.  It will read the bible text to you.  It's great while driving.  The one option I am hoping for is have a menu bar at the top for different options to scroll through sideways and have the options linked to the scripture that I am reading.  For example have text comparisons and commentaries.  And make it so I can choose which ones I prefer.  The youversion app is pretty sweet.  I hope this will beat it.

Posts 4
Tom Bohnert | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 15 2011 3:01 AM

I would like:

- to resize text and have a 2 page reading layout option (like Nook).  On my Adam Tablet having the 2 page option in Nook is great.

- to organize my collection onto shelves or in folders.

Overall, I am enjoying Logos.  Currently only using YouVersion Bible for the reading plan.  This would be a nice addition to Logos also.

Thanks,

Tom

Posts 1
Tim Olson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 19 2011 10:51 AM

Love the Android beta...been waiting anxiously for it.

Would love to see the following;

1. Adjustable text size
  2. scrolling instead of swiping
  3. Swipe to carousel through bibles/commentaries/dictionaries etc
  4. Split screen option that allows for 3 columns (I have Asus Transformer)

Keep up the great work!

Tim

Posts 37
John Norman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 19 2011 3:58 PM

Would love a Text to Speech feature using so could listen to books/articles when driving...

Posts 7
Jake Lang | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 23 2011 6:14 PM

First of all, sorry for posting this as a reply. I cant figure out how to post from my Droid. I'd love to see scrollable text and text to speech settings. One thing I would love to see that I haven't seen anyone mention yet is the ability to shortcut to specific books on the homescreens. I have only ever seen one app do it, aldiko, but i would really love to be able to direct shortcut to my favorite devotional orBible much like you can shortcut to bookmarks from the browser.

Posts 46
Cheez | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 25 2011 5:11 PM

I'm still waiting for all the functions in the iOS version to be in Android - namely ability to do Word/passage study and searches. At this stage, there's hardly any difference from Vyrso (android version). 

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS