No option to 'Prioritize Series' for "A Bible Commentary in the Wesleyan Tradition"

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 67
Aaron Kesson | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 14 2011 9:32 AM

I have been trying to prioritize all the volumes in the Bible Commentary in the Wesleyan Tradition, however the option to 'prioritize series' that shows up for other series in my collection does not show for this one.  Is anyone else having this issue?  If not, has it been reported as  something that needs to be corrected?  Thanks!

Grace and Peace,

-Rev. Aaron Kesson

http://www.aaronkesson.com

Posts 604
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 14 2011 10:56 AM

If I select one of the titles, I have the prioritize series option. If I do a multiple select, the option does not show up.

Posts 25222
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 14 2011 11:35 AM

Hi Pam

Pam Larson:
If I select one of the titles, I have the prioritize series option. If I do a multiple select, the option does not show up.

I think this is standard behaviour - but the multiple books will get added to the prioritization tables as individual resources

Graham

Posts 2
Shara Heiniger | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 14 2011 2:33 PM

Are you able to right click on one of the titles and have a Prioritize This Series option? 

Posts 604
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 14 2011 2:44 PM

cinqfilles:

Are you able to right click on one of the titles and have a Prioritize This Series option? 

Yes.

Posts 604
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 14 2011 2:45 PM

Graham Criddle:

Hi Pam

Pam Larson:

I think this is standard behaviour - but the multiple books will get added to the prioritization tables as individual resources

Graham

Yes, Graham, I do think you're right.

Posts 67
Aaron Kesson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 14 2011 4:29 AM

Thanks for the responses, everyone.  The option was not showing at first (maybe I had multiple books selected), but now it is showing just fine. 

I apologize for posting and then not responding for some time, things became a bit busy at home and church over the past few weeks.

Blessings!

Aaron

Grace and Peace,

-Rev. Aaron Kesson

http://www.aaronkesson.com

Posts 25222
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 14 2011 10:38 AM

Hi Aaron

Thanks for posting back - and good to hear it is working now

Graham

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS