Time Savings Tips, Vol 1

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 57
Jim Carlile | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 15 2011 8:54 PM

LOGOS Time Savings Tips, Vol 1 is on prepub. My question is: Is this material covered in Camp Logos Live?

Thanks

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 15 2011 11:20 PM

Good question.

Here's the site page: http://www.logos.com/product/9931/logos-time-saving-tips-vol-1 being referred to.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 1145
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 16 2011 12:36 PM

DMB:

Good question.

Here's the site page: http://www.logos.com/product/9931/logos-time-saving-tips-vol-1 being referred to.

I just played the 8 minute section of Camp Logos Live on setting bookmarks and then I watched the second video on the product page which was a tip on reserving your first bookmark for the particular Bible passage you are studying.  The last minute of the Camp Logos Live video on bookmarking was on the same topic, i.e. reserving your first bookmark for the particular Bible passage you are studying.  In this case, the information is redundant to me.

So, based on that and also because frequently the Logos blog contains tips from Morris, I don't think I would purchase the Time Saving Tips vol 1. 

I think it would help to hear from MPS Seminars on this and also to mention how long the video is.  We do know there are 25 tips and my guess is that the video is about an hour in length.   Time

Posts 939
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 17 2011 11:00 AM

Joan Korte:

DMB:

Good question.

I just played the 8 minute section of Camp Logos Live on setting bookmarks and then I watched the second video on the product page which was a tip on reserving your first bookmark for the particular Bible passage you are studying.  The last minute of the Camp Logos Live video on bookmarking was on the same topic, i.e. reserving your first bookmark for the particular Bible passage you are studying.  In this case, the information is redundant to me.

So, based on that and also because frequently the Logos blog contains tips from Morris, I don't think I would purchase the Time Saving Tips vol 1. 

I think it would help to hear from MPS Seminars on this and also to mention how long the video is.  We do know there are 25 tips and my guess is that the video is about an hour in length.   Time

I agree with Joan. I also have Camp Logos Live, so I cannot see ordering the Time Saving Tips video.

Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Posts 35
MorrisProctorEmployee
David Kitchen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 8:37 AM

Sorry I'm late here in responding to the question... Yes there are some tips in Time Saving Tips that are also mentioned in Camp Logos LIVE, but certainly not all.

One of the main reasons for TST is to give customers an economical video training option. The advantage of having the DVD along with Camp Logos LIVE would be that the DVD is very specific. Whereas you might have to search for time saving tips in Camp Logos LIVE, you already have them in TST.

Please let me know any other questions that you might have regarding TST or Camp Logos LIVE. Thanks!

Posts 30482
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 8:58 AM

David - 

Are you able to give us an update on the status of Camp Logos Live 2? Will Mac be ready at the same time? 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS