Logos Past and Present

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 19 2011 11:02 AM

For those wondering, the first two are Logos 2.0, the third is Logos Series X (which I consider the Logos break-through program), then #4 deals with Logos 3/Libronix, and the last is about Logos 4.

Interesting post and reminder.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 218
John Nerdue | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 19 2011 11:07 AM

Thanks for adding that info. I tried to get the html to show the videos here on the forum but didn't work.

Posts 496
Mr. Simple | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 19 2011 11:31 AM

That keeps things in perspective, does it not?

Posts 939
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 19 2011 12:02 PM

The screen shot of the first video (Logos 2.0) reminded me of WORDsearch 8 that I have on my computer.

Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 30 2011 6:50 PM

James Chaisson:
Peace to you, James!                          and!             .....................    Always Joy in the Lord!                                     

*smile*

As Bob Hope used to say ...........    "Thanks for the Memories!"               It was very pleasant to go back and see how great Logos Bible Software was even in "those days."             *smile*                      I can't remember if I started with 1.0 or 1.6 .........    right now I think it was 1.6...         One of these days when I clean up some of the boxes in my garage I'll know for sure!

Thanks for your post!                Indeed!  Thanks for the Memories!                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6oHxq77_MI

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS