Daily Bible Reading

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 12
Susan Murphy | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 5 2011 5:29 AM

Today, I started doing my daily Bible reading in Logos.  When I started in Gen. 1, the scripture was showing The Tyndale Bible dictionary on the right, and as I was reading I would see comments from that Bible dictionary that were really good.  Like, it would explain the meaning of expanse.  Somehow I accidentally clicked the wrong thing and I cannot get the screen to come back up that had the explanations.  How do I bring this back? It was a much smaller screen than my Bible.  Also, I'm using a Mac computer.

Posts 25762
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2011 6:41 AM

Hi Susan

It sounds as though this was the "Information" window which is one of the Logos Tools.

Try going to your Tools menu and clicking on Information and seeing if that gets you what you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

Graham

Posts 12477
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2011 6:43 AM

Maybe the Power Lookup? Later today I'll try to post a screenshot.

Mick

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 30473
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2011 7:00 AM

Susan - 

I think Graham is right about what you are looking for. See the screen shots below:

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 12477
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2011 10:03 AM

Sitting now before my Logos 4, I think Graham is right. I was mistaken because both "Power Lookup" and "Information" open in this small righthand window. Just for your info I'll post the promised screenshot nevertheless:

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS