4.3 (v4.30.0.1516) available

Page 2 of 2 (36 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 35 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1142
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 3:35 AM

nicky crane:

Thank you, Graham.  My comments were OT, but I have been much blessed.  Friends rallied round sacriificially.

Have now downloaded PBB etc and look  forward to plying with it.

Nicky,

I was blessed to see your name appear on a new thread and I am so glad to hear you are doing well; I continue to pray for a speedy recovery for you.  Thank God for your friends!    Blessings.

Posts 1
RevDrJack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 8:36 AM

Followed the instructions but the help files and syntax do not seem to have downloaded with 4.3? Are they separate?

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 8:56 AM

RevJack:

Followed the instructions but the help files and syntax do not seem to have downloaded with 4.3? Are they separate?

When I downoaDED, the help files followed in a second, mini download

Posts 2878
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 9:04 AM

I still have not received Logos 4.3.  I have automatic updates turned on, and I typed "Update Now" several times and found no updates.

Hey, just moments after posting this, it is now arriving.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 1
Jaime Blandon Olivera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 9:17 AM

It is possible to export from Libronix DSL the books I create with the personal book builder to Logos 4 Personal Book? If is possible, who I make it. Thanks is tool is  a million time better.

Posts 26588
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 9:24 AM

Jaime Blandon Olivera:
It is possible to export from Libronix DSL the books I create with the personal book builder to Logos 4 Personal Book?

Export is not possible. You have to convert them to Word docx format.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 9:27 AM

Jaime Blandon Olivera:

It is possible to export from Libronix DSL the books I create with the personal book builder to Logos 4 Personal Book? If is possible, who I make it. Thanks is tool is  a million time better.

I am sorry to say there is no one-step conversion way for the libronix pbbs. It has to be re-compiled from the original files (just open the HTML file in MS Word, save it as docx and use as a source file in the Logos 4 pbb compiler.)

Bohuslav

Posts 186
Gerald Rodgers | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 10:33 AM

Hi folks

My program says there are no updates available. Can someone please give me a direct link to the above update. I'm very interested in the inclusion of the PBB. Thanks so much.

Gerald

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 10:46 AM

Now that 4.3 has shipped to the stable channel, you can use the setup link on the Logos.com website to directly install the update. Smile

Posts 334
Paul Strickert | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 11:00 AM

Excellent work on the PBB.  I'm grateful to Logos for making it available.  Thank you!

Posts 98
J. Kane | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 11:04 AM

Melissa

4.3 downloaded to my laptop but my desktop says no updates are available - and no, I don't have 4.3 on my desktop.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 11:25 AM

J. Kane:
4.3 downloaded to my laptop but my desktop says no updates are available - and no, I don't have 4.3 on my desktop.

J.

You can also use the setup link I posted previously to install the update.  It will act like you're installing the the program for the first time, but fear not! Your books and index are all still there. Smile  (Make sure to close Logos first.)

Posts 98
J. Kane | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 12:50 PM

Thank you.  I scanned the posts but missed the link.  I'm all set.

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 2:25 PM

Thanks, Logos, for the update...and for making PBB free! Awesome!

Charlene

Posts 3052
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 11 2011 1:17 PM

'Update Now' isn't working on my L4.  I get a message that 'no updates are available', but I'm still on 4.2b.

????

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 3052
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 11 2011 1:22 PM

OK, I see the link now.  I'll try that.

Doesn't make me feel good that it won't update from the command bar, though.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Page 2 of 2 (36 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS