MPseminars PBB VIdeo Tutorials

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 907
Brother Mark | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 16 2011 2:27 PM

Here you go boys and girls, Mo offers a few "QuickClip" videos on the PBB feature at :

http://www.mpseminars.com/videos#

QuickClip Videos

NEW Personal Books QuickClips!

Overview of a Basic Personal Book Overview of an Enhanced Personal Book 3 Steps to Your First Personal Book Multi-Level Table of Contents in a Personal Book Recognizable Bible Reference Hyperlinks Non-Recognizable Bible Reference Hyperlinks

"I read dead people..."

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 2:28 PM

man now all I need is some popcorn!

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 2:33 PM

You links all go to the same video.

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 1145
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 3:00 PM

There was a webinar well over two hours long on the 13th that was free training on PBBs and full of helpful details.

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 3:12 PM

Joan Korte:

There was a webinar well over two hours long on the 13th that was free training on PBBs and full of helpful details.

Did you hear how many questions alabama24 asked during that two hours??? Surprise  I had to leave after the first hour though... Stick out tongue

Posts 1145
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 3:23 PM

Paul Newsome:
Did you hear how many questions alabama24 asked during that two hours???

If I knew a proper name, other than "bama", then maybe I would have been able to count.  Stick out tongue 

The training was very informative, beyond what I knew, free and very accessible, online.  I cannot ask for more than that. 

EDIT:  And if there is someone here in the Logos community that wants to contribute a tutorial video, I would guess there are many who would love it. 

Posts 907
Brother Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 4:52 PM

Joan Korte:

For those that missed John's free PBB webinar, he stated last night that it should be available for download in a day or so at learnlogos.com ... I believe his downloadable webinars cost about $5... very reasonable, always informative. John does great work.

"I read dead people..."

Posts 907
Brother Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 4:54 PM

steve clark:

You links all go to the same video.

They sure do Steve :) I'll bet anyone can click just about anywhere and hit Mo's page with the individual QuickClips.... I just cut and pasted from his page, hence those pesky duplicitous links.

"I read dead people..."

Posts 30476
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 5:45 PM

Paul Newsome:
Did you hear how many questions alabama24 asked during that two hours???

No. How many? How do you know it was me anyway? Smile 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 5:46 PM

I can't even remember now!

Posts 35
MorrisProctorEmployee
David Kitchen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 17 2011 8:13 AM

Brother Mark,

Thanks for the link. We actually posted two more free Personal Books videos this morning (total of 8 so far). We'll add more tomorrow and hopefully Friday as well.

As far as the links are concerned, our theatre player plays whatever video link you click on, so the only web address that anyone needs is http://www.mpseminars.com/videos . Also, the player works great on the iPad as it pulls a separate HTML5 video (since it has a hard time with flash).

Posts 907
Brother Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 17 2011 12:33 PM

Great David! (on a personal note, read your email bro, two weeks and no response on those L4 manuals!)

"I read dead people..."

Posts 35
MorrisProctorEmployee
David Kitchen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 17 2011 2:39 PM

Mark, just e-mailed you. Thanks for mentioning it on here... it was in the SPAM filter (our new e-mail server is a little stubborn) and you may have not had your question answered. :)

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS