Reference Box in Personal Books

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 16 2011 7:56 PM

In Morris Proctor's video he shows his personal book with a reference box and parallel resource sets.  How do he do it?

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 30484
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 7:59 PM

Jerry - 

Are you referring to the Table of contents on the left side? By "parallel resource sets" do you mean "linked resource sets" (i.e. "A" or "B"?)

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 8:04 PM

If i have a Headword milestone in a book then it can show up in the reference box, also the Parallel resource icon shows up and shows other encyclopedias (Bible dictionaries).

If i have a Bible milestone then the scripture verse ref can appear in the reference box and the parallel resource will show other books depending on which Type i have set the book to.

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 30484
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 8:07 PM

Jerry - 

If you are interested in learning more about Milestones, you can visit the PBB Wiki Page.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 8:11 PM

Thank Steve & Bama, I thought it might be triggered by something automatically, just wasn't sure.  

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 35
MorrisProctorEmployee
David Kitchen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 17 2011 8:05 AM

Hey guys,

Perfect timing. We posted two more videos this morning dealing with Milestones. I hope it helps.

http://www.mpseminars.com/videos

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS