my program chrashed and i haven't been able to log in ever since.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Javier Buelna | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 24 2011 12:14 PM

file://localhost/Users/jn1140/Desktop/Archive.zip

Posts 15
Stephen Koehn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2011 8:27 PM

I am no Logos expert. However, after clicking the app to open it, hold Command and it will open up this window. You can choose to re-login and you may want to select "use blank layout."

If this doesn't work, then continue to pursue answers.  

I hope this helps! (sorry if it doesn't!)

Stephen

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2011 9:39 PM

Javier Buelna:

file://localhost/Users/jn1140/Desktop/Archive.zip

Welcome Big Smile

Apologies: unable to read Archive.zip file (would like to see diagnostic log file content).

Wiki Using the Forums => Adding a picture to a Post section showing use of paper clip in forum editor to attach a file.

Wiki Mac Troubleshooting => How to Report Bugs in Logos 4 Mac has diagnostic log enabling link plus posting steps.

Other option is contacting Logos Mac Support (email or phone) => http://www.logos.com/about/contact

Stephen Koehn:

I am no Logos expert. However, after clicking the app to open it, hold Command and it will open up this window. You can choose to re-login and you may want to select "use blank layout."

If this doesn't work, then continue to pursue answers.  

I hope this helps! (sorry if it doesn't!)

Stephen

Welcome Big Smile

Observation: using command key to display sign-in dialog box also enables Logos4.log diagnostic file creation for one use of Logos 4 Mac.

For screenshot have option to attach picture to forum reply, see wiki Using the Forums => Adding a picture to a Post for steps.

Apologies: looking at wiki Mac Troubleshooting => Launch to Home Page or Layout not working and => Mac Diagnostic Logging noted text descriptions lack sign-in window image.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS