Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 1 2011 7:12 PM

in the past I was able to download a Russian Synodal translation, but in beta10 download option seems to be unavailable.

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2011 10:17 AM

Vladimir Lukyanov:

in the past I was able to download a Russian Synodal translation, but in beta10 download option seems to be unavailable.

I am able to reproduce this error. I have submitted a bug report to our tracking system and we should be pushing out a fix in a future release. 

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 5 2011 4:43 PM

Works from here in Beta 11 (Android 2.2)

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 6 2011 9:05 AM

either Russian Synodal Translation is already downloaded (how would I confirm that?) or I am still unable to download it to read it offline. 

Here are the steps I use:

Library> type RST> click on right arrow> I get a screen that gives bibliographical information but no "download" button.

When I go to airplane mode (all wireless connections off) all I have in my library is KJV.  So it looks like RST has not been downloaded for offline.

When I am online, I can use RST just fine

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 24 2011 11:04 AM

just updated to the new version of Logos for Android.  I can download EVERY book except for the Russian Bible. 

Am I doing something wrong?

I go to my library, find RST, click on triangle - it just takes me to resource info page.  With other resources there is a download button, but not on RST.  Please help!

Posts 26384
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 25 2011 12:08 AM

Vladimir Lukyanov:
With other resources there is a download button, but not on RST.  Please help!

If it was installed there would be a Remove button, but you see nothing?

You need to see what the developer's say, as RST is available for Android!

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 25 2011 3:57 AM

Dave Hooton:

If it was installed there would be a Remove button, but you see nothing?

You need to see what the developer's say, as RST is available for Android!

RST is available for Android. I can access it now via a data plan on my phone, and I used to have it downloaded (beta6 I think, but don't hold me to it). Could this be the problem - an old remnant of RST downloaded a few betas ago?

Right now there is no "Remove" or "Download" button on the resource info page.

Developers, please chime in!

Posts 980
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 26 2011 1:33 PM

I believe we've identified the problem and will have a fix in a future release. In the mean time, you may be able to work around the problem by clearing your application user data and signing in again.

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 28 2011 8:47 PM

sorry, it (workaround) did not work.  I cleared my application user data and restarted Logos - still no download button for RST.  Then I cleared my application user data force stopped Logos and reinstalled it from the Marketplace - still no download button for RST.

Sad

Thank you very much for working on this issue, though.

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 28 2011 11:27 PM

I don't know what happened, but the download button was there when I opened logos for android after a few hours?!!! This is great news. Apparently the application checks whether I have a license to the resource in question, and maybe I was closing the page too soon?  In my defense, I should say that I opened other resources' info pages and the download button was there immediately.

Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS