Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 172
Chris Ease | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 2 2011 7:33 PM

Nice upgrade Logos...Thanks!!..Just in time for labor day...

Posts 397
T Gerold Castle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2011 7:50 PM

I don't see Beta 11?? Where'd you get it?

In HIS Eternal Service,
Tom Castle
**If we will do God's work, in God's way, at God's time, with God's power, we shall have God's blessings!!**

Posts 769
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2011 8:08 PM

Go to the AppStore and update the app.

Posts 172
Chris Ease | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2011 8:49 PM

Just go to the app store. I check for new updates frequently. There does seem to be a bug in passage guide. There are 2ways to get to it. If you click more and use that method, it will take you to genesis 1:1. Id you press near bottom of page and use that passage guide, you will get the results your looking for.

Posts 1917
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2011 6:37 AM

Tom C:
I don't see Beta 11?? Where'd you get it

Tom:  I had previously set it to allow automatic updates, but when I saw these posts this morning, I checked the app store, Beta 11 was available, but it didn't hit my phone. So, apparently the automatic update specification isn't (or wasn't in my case) sticky.

Windows 10 (L9 Beta) | Android 9 (phone - L9 Beta) | Fire OS 7 (tablet - L9 Stable)

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2011 8:16 AM

Are there release notes?  I don't have an Android device yet but I'm still following the roadmap laid down in the FAQ.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2011 8:18 AM

Never mind I think I answered my own question.  it's on the What's new tab at  - Android Market https://market.android.com/details?id=com.logos.androidlogos

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 10
Gordon McDonald | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 4 2011 11:46 AM

Thank you very much Logos for beta 11 .....this is what I have been waiting for....love the new look/interface......thank you soooooooooo much !  Big Smile

Works great on my Samsung Galaxy S II

Posts 1
Rick Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 5 2011 9:33 PM

Excellent work, Logos Programming Staff.  It looks great and I know it will get better.  Yes

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS