Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 172
Chris Ease | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 2 2011 7:33 PM

Nice upgrade Logos...Thanks!!..Just in time for labor day...

Posts 397
T Gerold Castle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2011 7:50 PM

I don't see Beta 11?? Where'd you get it?

In HIS Eternal Service,
Tom Castle
**If we will do God's work, in God's way, at God's time, with God's power, we shall have God's blessings!!**

Posts 767
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2011 8:08 PM

Go to the AppStore and update the app.

Posts 172
Chris Ease | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2011 8:49 PM

Just go to the app store. I check for new updates frequently. There does seem to be a bug in passage guide. There are 2ways to get to it. If you click more and use that method, it will take you to genesis 1:1. Id you press near bottom of page and use that passage guide, you will get the results your looking for.

Posts 1732
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2011 6:37 AM

Tom C:
I don't see Beta 11?? Where'd you get it

Tom:  I had previously set it to allow automatic updates, but when I saw these posts this morning, I checked the app store, Beta 11 was available, but it didn't hit my phone. So, apparently the automatic update specification isn't (or wasn't in my case) sticky.

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2011 8:16 AM

Are there release notes?  I don't have an Android device yet but I'm still following the roadmap laid down in the FAQ.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2011 8:18 AM

Never mind I think I answered my own question.  it's on the What's new tab at  - Android Market https://market.android.com/details?id=com.logos.androidlogos

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 10
Gordon McDonald | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 4 2011 11:46 AM

Thank you very much Logos for beta 11 .....this is what I have been waiting for....love the new look/interface......thank you soooooooooo much !  Big Smile

Works great on my Samsung Galaxy S II

Posts 1
Rick Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 5 2011 9:33 PM

Excellent work, Logos Programming Staff.  It looks great and I know it will get better.  Yes

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS