[BUG]: Greek word in Newberry's Interlinear Literal Translation of the GNT links to wrong pop up in OFFLINE MODE

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Sep 4 2011 6:50 PM

Found this tonight while reading Romans in the Interlinear Literal Translation of the Greek New Testament (Newberry) in OFFLINE MODE; when I clicked on the word for Sanctification, an entry for Zechariah pops up.  This seems consistent throughout Romans 6 but unsure if it Greek New Testament wide.  Here's a screenshot:

The resource performs normally on my desktop so somehow it is mobile device specific.

[EDIT] - to add "in offline mode"

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 4 2011 7:19 PM

I noticed this is an offline mode only issue.  Could this be the reason why?

...other words link fine

[EDIT] - Adding that I do have the Enhanced Strong's Lexicon and The New Strong's Dictionary of Hebrew and Greek Words as well as the Newberry downloaded to my iPad

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 6 2011 8:55 AM

I was able to reproduce this issue and have submitted this bug to our bug tracking system. We will be producing a fix and pushing it out in a future release.

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 6 2011 9:01 AM

Hunter, you're awesome! Thank you

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 31 2012 1:07 PM

I stumbled upon this thread and thought I'd test it out... and its still buggy (same result),  Could it be submitted as a Bug report again? or I guess its still in the system?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS