Frustrated

Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 42 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 2:22 AM

Now you did it!  Could one of you guys loan me $1000 so I can upgrade to Portfolio!!

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 2:25 AM

Damian McGrath:
Those of us who bought Portfolio have both Bob's wife and his mother's recipe books as part of the package. They appear on the home page; strangely as devotionals.

Now it's my turn to laugh out loud! Wink

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 31
Stuart A Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 2:41 AM

since I am doing a Windows 7 install now, I thought about L4- but we learn from the days of Windows 1:  Never buy version 1 of anything.  I'llput my L3 in and wait.

Posts 2246
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 2:41 AM

Seriously, Am I the only guy who gets these on the home page? How do I turn it off? Can I hide this resource?

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 3:03 AM

StuartAWeber:
since I am doing a Windows 7 install now, I thought about L4- but we learn from the days of Windows 1:  Never buy version 1 of anything.  I'llput my L3 in and wait.

Stuart,

A very sensible alternative...good choice.

Much better than installing V4 and spending all of your time saying how v3 was better.  Wink

Robert Pavich

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 3:38 AM

Damian McGrath:

Those of us who bought Portfolio have both Bob's wife and his mother's recipe books as part of the package. They appear on the home page; strangely as devotionals.

Hummmm...UPGRADE TO PORTFOLIO is all that appears on my Platinum homepage.

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 3:43 AM

Damian McGrath:

Seriously, Am I the only guy who gets these on the home page? How do I turn it off? Can I hide this resource?

Why would you want to turn that off?  Why don't I get those recipes?  IF I DON'T GET RECIPES ON MY HOMEPAGE I WANT MY MONEY BACK!   GGrrr.  (I wonder if you can take recipes from Greek and Hebrew and display them with an Interlinear?)

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 3:47 AM

When I hover over the recipe I don't get a meal made for me!!

waa...I want my money back!

Robert Pavich

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 3:48 AM

During my sermon this morning, if I start laughing out loud becuase of this thread, I will want my money back!

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 3:51 AM

Randy Hartman:
During my sermon this morning, if I start laughing out loud becuase of this thread, I will want my money back!

I wish I could be there to witness it...

Robert Pavich

Posts 533
Jonathan Burke | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 3:52 AM

Randy Hartman:
I've been using Logos for over 10 years.  I have never been disappointed by them or their service.  In my 56 years on the planet I have never ever seen a company try harder to meet the needs of their customers like Logos.  They are flat out the best. 

I have to agree with this.  I've been using Logos for at least 7 years, and I have had exactly the same experience.

Win 7 x64 | Core i7 3770K | 32GB RAM | GTX 750 Ti 2GB | Crucial m4 256GB SSD (system) | Crucial m4 256GB SSD (Logos) | WD Black 1.5 TB (storage) | WD Red 3 TB x 3 (storage) | HP w2408h 24" | First F301GD Live 30"

Posts 2246
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 4:13 AM

Randy Hartman:
I wonder if you can take recipes from Greek and Hebrew and display them with an Interlinear?

You could try the NCBV - The New CookBook Version. It also comes in the Portfolio Package and provides lots of hints and tips everytime food is mentioned.

Posts 502
Randall Hartman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 4:30 AM

STOP!!  THAT'S IT!!

I am walking away from the computer until after the morning service.  Seriously, it is a very good thing to walk into church on Sunday morning with a smile on your face.  Thanks for helping me to smile...

Posts 1841
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 5:17 AM

But does it have the Porpoise Driven Life?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Q32xIyoeo

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Starter, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 5:24 AM

Damian McGrath:

You could try the NCBV - The New CookBook Version. It also comes in the Portfolio Package and provides lots of hints and tips everytime food is mentioned.

ROTFLOL!  Okay, did anyone besides me check to see their homepage devotional?!Big Smile

Charlene

Posts 108
Larry L. Dix | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 6:10 PM

Colin,

It is a PC

Posts 108
Larry L. Dix | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 6:54 PM

Bob Pritchett,

Thank you for your enterest in my problem. I don't know what your email address is, so I will take a chance and post mine on this forum 

lpd@blomand.net

Once I receive a reply I will provide contact info.

Sincerely,

Larry L Dix

Posts 108
Larry L. Dix | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 6:56 PM

Until the other day, my experience had been the same.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 7:01 PM

LarryLDix:
Thank you for your enterest in my problem. I don't know what your email address is, so I will take a chance and post mine on this forum 

One thing I've seen people do to avoid scripts grabbing email address from the web is to spell out the at, so lpd at blomand dot com tells those who are looking the address, and scripts will mostly pass it by.

Posts 108
Larry L. Dix | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 7:23 PM

thanks for the tip

Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS