Shortcut Menu dropdown

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 68
vandevsr | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 17 2011 7:52 AM

Maybe someone else has already suggested it, or there is already a trick to it, but I'm looking for a folder icon in the shortcut bar (top center of logos where you drag shortcuts to).  I would like a dropdown submenu, let's say based on collections or manually selected.  So with hovering (or clicking) on the folder icon a list of resources will be listed in a vertical position while hovering.  With a click on one of them it would open.

That would be faster than opening the library and typing mytag:dictionaries to get a list of my dictionaries.

Posts 687
Douglas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 17 2011 5:10 PM

+1 :)

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 17 2011 8:12 PM

Similar Logos User Voice suggestion => Floating window layouts now ranked # 49 with 45 votes.

Steve Vandevelde:

Maybe someone else has already suggested it, or there is already a trick to it, but I'm looking for a folder icon in the shortcut bar (top center of logos where you drag shortcuts to).  I would like a dropdown submenu, let's say based on collections or manually selected.  So with hovering (or clicking) on the folder icon a list of resources will be listed in a vertical position while hovering.  With a click on one of them it would open.

That would be faster than opening the library and typing mytag:dictionaries to get a list of my dictionaries.

Option: could create Logos User Voice suggestion: "Logos Shortcut for Favorites Folder: drop down to choose one item"

Please add capability to create a shortcut for a Favorites Folder on command bar.  When hovering over shortcut, show preview of dropdown menu.  When shortcut clicked, display a dropdown menu of items in Favorites folder so can click an item to open.  If item to open is a folder, then open all items in folder, similar to suggestion => http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-4/suggestions/1035553-floating-window-layouts

Observation: creating a Logos User Voice suggestion needs at least one free vote.  Apologies: currently have my votes assigned to 6 User Voice Suggestions created recently.  Favorites folder could have links to collection tool, resource(s), search(es), ...  Dreaming of dragging collection name to a Favorites folder.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS