Upgrade from Leaders to Scholar package

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Howard Edwards | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 28 2011 9:06 PM

I recently purchased the Leaders package and would like to upgrade to the scholars.  How much does this cost and how do I do this?

Posts 3262
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 28 2011 9:09 PM

The best place to see your upgrade options is to go to www.logos.com/upgrade. If you act by Friday at midnight, you'll enjoy some extra savings.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 28 2011 10:23 PM

Howard Edwards :

I recently purchased the Leaders package and would like to upgrade to the scholars.  How much does this cost and how do I do this?

Welcome Big Smile

Logos has package comparison => http://www.logos.com/comparison

Scholar's Gold and above include United Bible Societies (UBS) Handbooks, which offer cross cultural translation insights (without needing original language mastery).  Wiki Logos Resource Reviews => UBS New Testament Handbook Series and => UBS Old Testament Handbook Series

Logos offers no interest payment plan; albeit every monthly payment has a $ 5 processing fee (so spreading payments over a year adds $ 60), something to ponder with package upgrade discount going away.  Can purchase larger package at discounted upgrade price (with full use of resources now, then pay later, including option to pay off balance early to avoid monthly processing fee).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2850
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 29 2011 8:59 AM

If you are going to upgrade, I suggest that you consider a higher level of Scholar if you can manage it within your budget even if it means payments. The reason is this: Scholar puts all the tools at your control, but you don't have a comparable resource set. I went to Scholar and then I realized I really was still heading over to my print commentaries and such an awful lot. Gold or Platinum minimize the need to always do this. So I upgraded to Platinum and continued replacing print volumes with Logos ones. I still go to my bookshelf, but I get a lot more done before I need to do that.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 457
David Buckham | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 29 2011 9:43 AM

I would also suggest going one level above what you think you need. Upgrading costs more than buying the program you want upfront. Take advantage of the upgrade discount by Friday.

all about Christ,

David Buckham

http://thinkspurlove.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS