Yellow Alert badge over Sync Icon?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 11
Adam Scheidegger | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 1 2011 10:08 AM

Maybe I'm missing something:  but I have the latest release of Logos 4 4.3 SR-4; but my sync icon doesn't move anymore.  There appears to be a permanent yellow badge over it indicating an issue?  How can this be resolved?

Posts 27939
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 1 2011 10:19 AM

Have you tried clicking on the yellow warning icon? I am not experiencing the problem you describe. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 9112
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 1 2011 10:32 AM

Adam, this will show if for some reason Logos 4 cannot synch with the online servers. The reason is usually one of two things: either your computer is not connected to the Internet or you have chosen to run Logos offline. Check your Internet connection, and then check Tools>Program Settings and be sure "Use Internet" is set to "Yes."

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 11
Adam Scheidegger | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 1 2011 10:52 AM

OK thank you gentlemen.  Here's the scoop.  Yes, originally I clicked on it like normal to have it re-sync and it did not respond.  I then checked in program settings to see if Use Internet was on- it WAS.  I then turned it OFF.  No response.  So I shut the program down.  Re-started it, and the sync icon and badge both went away (Because I had Internet set to OFF).  I then went into program settings and turned it back ON.  Shut down.  Restart- and BOOM.  Back in business.  No error badge over sync icon and I clicked it and it started rotating again.  Glitches I guess.  Thank you both for your contribution to resolving my problem.

Posts 4
Rounds | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 2 2011 5:44 PM

Thank you all for your input.  I had this same symptom and I loaded the Logos 4.3SR-4 for the first time ever and did so on my new MacAir.  I was perplexed as to the cause or meaning of it. 

It is cleared up!

Grateful,

Denise

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS