Iliad in Greek

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 3 2012 6:54 AM

Mr. Micawber:
The only "Iliad in Greek" I see is edited by Jackson.
I don't own the resource, but can't you turn off all the details of the interlinear except the Greek manuscript?

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 466
Butters | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 3 2012 7:05 AM

Jerry M:

Mr. Micawber:
The only "Iliad in Greek" I see is edited by Jackson.
I don't own the resource, but can't you turn off all the details of the interlinear except the Greek manuscript?

ah, of course you can!  I'm an idiot...lol!  thanks ever so much.  My fault!  For some reason, the Jackson edited text comes up as default in full interlinear/morphology mode as shown.  Thanks again!  

“To love means loving the unlovable.  To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable.  Faith means believing the unbelievable.  Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.” ~Chesterton

Posts 29467
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 3 2012 7:07 AM

Mr. Micawber:
No it does NOT contain a Greek Iliad - I own that package and purchased it specifically for the Greek Iliad it allegedly has.  A search only pulls up the Jackson Text.  Again, maybe I missed it.

My apologies. One question: Can you turn the lines off in L4? In the first screen shot below, I have another similar product. L4 can turn off the various fields, the mobile app cannot. The second screen shot shows the RI info turned off.

By the way, if you are unhappy about the product, you should contact Logos and return it. If you have any difficulties doing that, contact Bob himself.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 29467
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 3 2012 7:10 AM

Mr. Micawber:
For some reason, the Jackson edited text comes up as default in full interlinear/morphology mode as shown.  Thanks again!  

Glad you have it figured out. Smile As an FYI - At this time, the mobile app cannot turn of the different fields like L4 can.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 466
Butters | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 3 2012 7:17 AM
alabama24:

Mr. Micawber:
For some reason, the Jackson edited text comes up as default in full interlinear/morphology mode as shown.  Thanks again!  

Glad you have it figured out. Smile As an FYI - At this time, the mobile app cannot turn of the different fields like L4 can.

Yes, I gather one cannot turn off those fields on my Ipad. But it does work great on L4. Thanks ever so much for your help! :)

“To love means loving the unlovable.  To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable.  Faith means believing the unbelievable.  Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.” ~Chesterton

Posts 466
Butters | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 5 2012 6:20 AM

The other Greek texts don't have this problem; and so are fairly user friendly on the IPad.   I wish we had a similar text for the Iliad; or could turn off the other elements; or could turn off those elements in Logos 4 and save/sync to iOS.

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS