Haven't Received Civil War Collection, etc.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2898
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 4 2011 8:01 AM

I received Perseus Collection last evening, but no sign of the Civil War Collection, which I am very interested in.  Also the other resources such as Beowulf, have not appeared.

Are they being sent out piece by piece?  I assumed that all would download at once.

This is a wonderful gift, and I am very thankful to Logos and whoever made it available to Logos.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 2160
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 4 2011 8:05 AM

Yes, they are being sent out as individual collections.

I received the Civil War collection on the 30th and the Classics collection yesterday, still waiting on the rest.

I have enjoyed the Civil War collection greatly, have been doing some spot reading. They are lots of pictures as well, it was around 600 mb for it.

Posts 2853
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 4 2011 8:06 AM

Michael Childs:
Are they being sent out piece by piece? 

Yes, that is correct.

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 4 2011 8:08 AM

I'm looking forward to all of them.  So far I have received only the Perseus Classics!

I'm as happy as a lark!           *smile*

Will patiently wait for the others as we have been told it might take up to three weeks to get them all out.

The demand has been so great!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       2 Thessalonians 3:16        <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 4 2011 8:31 AM

Michael ... you do realize that the nefarious folks in Cairo are presentlly building iron covered boats to come up the Tennessee River.

So you still have time.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 1567
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 4 2011 8:53 AM

I haven't received Perseus OR the Arabic collection, so no worries yet.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 4 2011 9:20 AM

Denise Barnhart:

Michael ... you do realize that the nefarious folks in Cairo are presentlly building iron covered boats to come up the Tennessee River.

So you still have time.

Either you already got your download, or you are one of those Blue & Gray history buffs that spend the weekend re-enacting battles with toy soldiers. Surprise

You said "nefarious folks in Cairo" and I see Nefertiti with an armada of Egyptian boats..... I really need the Richmond Times to get a better educated. 

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 4 2011 10:15 AM

Wow, SuperTramp .... that is a GOOD catch. I missed it completely (neferious / Nefertiti).

Actually, I've always been amazed that the Civil War seemed to wake up a lot of inventiveness. Cairo was a good example.

I'm convinced inventiveness is always around; it's just whether it gets its due in a society.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 67
Richard Koons | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 4 2011 11:46 AM

I too would also love the have the civil war portion the classics are good not complaining but would have preferred a couple of the others firstGeeked

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS