Posts 300
Hapax Legomena | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 4 2011 11:37 AM

Downloading now (23.5 MB).

Posts 251
Rod Bergen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 4 2011 11:45 AM

Likewise...

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 4 2011 11:48 AM

Not sure yet what happened. It says 29 volumes. I got 2 Qurans plus 2 dictionaries. Nothing arabic which is what I was looking for. Maybe some patience.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 205
LogosEmployee
Kent Hendricks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 4 2011 11:59 AM

We made some edits to the configuration.

Previously, the Arabic-English Lexicon was split into multiple resources, and we combined it into one, so it would work better in Logos.

We didn't remove any content—we simply combined resources in a way that makes it easier to use in Logos. Sorry for the confusion.

Posts 5622
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 4 2011 12:25 PM

Denise Barnhart:

Not sure yet what happened. It says 29 volumes. I got 2 Qurans plus 2 dictionaries. Nothing arabic which is what I was looking for. Maybe some patience.

Yeah I was disappointed there were no actual Arabic texts too.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 8347
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 5 2011 8:26 AM

Well, at least several of you have already received your collections, I have yet to see a download of any of the 7 collections that I ordered.

Either way, thank you Logos for those freebies! I will continue to wait patiently for them to download. :-)

Blessings!

Douglas A.

Posts 2759
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 5 2011 8:29 AM

douglas got 3 yesterday and some queued for midnight tonight..  hope you get yours soon

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 67
Richard Koons | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 5 2011 2:12 PM

Guess I am fortunate I recieved the classics monday nothing else they must really have a backlog of orders.

Posts 1563
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 5 2011 3:44 PM

My Koran got updated ;) I wondered what my 85 KB download was... Waiting patiently on Lane :)

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 5 2011 5:10 PM

Douglas Alvarenga:

Well, at least several of you have already received your collections, I have yet to see a download of any of the 7 collections that I ordered.

Either way, thank you Logos for those freebies! I will continue to wait patiently for them to download. :-)

Blessings!

Douglas A.

I too have not received anything as of yet.

Posts 1805
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 5 2011 5:16 PM

tom collinge:

Douglas Alvarenga:

Blessings!

Douglas A.

I too have not received anything as of yet.

I am in the same boat (seems to be very large).

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 1805
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 6 2011 4:32 PM

It still has not come my way, is it being delivered by Camel? Paradise

Sill waiting 24 hours later! Crying

Hope they have not forgot meConfused

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 1941
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 6 2011 5:50 PM

Kent Hendricks:
we simply combined resources in a way that makes it easier to use in Logos.

Thanks. That's going to help, particularly for those of us with only a marginal interest in this resource. if this is done for some of the other collections, I might reconsider for the next go around. I backed out of all but the Arabic collection because I was concerned about too many individual resources. 

Windows 10 (L9 Beta) | Android 9 (phone - L9 Beta) | Fire OS 7 (tablet - L9 Stable)

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS