upgrade system maintenance

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 6 2011 4:59 AM

Floyd Johnson:

Thomas Black:

Ron Keyston Jr:
Hmmm...perhaps trying to rebalance the value of Platinum by bumping something from Gold up to Platinum?
No it plainly indicated a -$630 value (note the negative sign) in the Gold upgrade.

I assume that this means the values of the base packages if purchased NOW.  If we already own resources, we won't lose what we have already purchased.  Is this correct - or am I missing something?

Correct Ron, you own the resources you have.  They will not be taken away from you.  Any package changes to the negative only apply to future purchasers.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 6730
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 6 2011 5:23 AM

John A. Taylor:

Lynden Williams:

I am now downloading 66.6 MB of something. 

Hmmm!  666 - "This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666." Re 13:18, ESV.

Now if I can only find my Heretical Guide to Numerical Interpretation (unfortunately, no Logos edition is available), write Bob Pritchett on a pad of paper - let's see ... subtract a Dan ... add  586 BC ... subtract 95 AD ... convert from English to Greek ... toss in a bit of Hebrew ...

Don't you see, it all works out!  This is a conspiracy I tell ya!

Lol. Thanks for the chuckle.

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 1228
Ron | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 6 2011 6:52 AM

Thomas Black:
Correct Ron, you own the resources you have.  They will not be taken away from you.  Any package changes to the negative only apply to future purchasers.

That should have been addressed to Floyd, rather than me Wink

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 6 2011 7:58 AM

Ron Keyston Jr:
Oh.  yeah.  Dear Floyd, Read above.  Thanks.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 3855
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 6 2011 12:25 PM

Thomas Black:

Ron Keyston Jr:
Oh.  yeah.  Dear Floyd, Read above.  Thanks.

Not a problem - I have been know to make some a few mistakes as write to the forums.  Glad I am not alone.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 29
Robert N | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 8 2011 5:11 PM

Thank you for the history...

I do wish there was a resource to go to that laid out the differences item by item. It would clear up a lot of confusion. Your post of the generations is good info. Thank you again. I hope Logos will add a link to a page that lays out the generations side by side in a spreadsheet fashion and has a downloadableExcel spreadsheet with the info. Dream'in ;-)

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS