Printing in Logos 4

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
Alvin Joseph Varughese | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 6 2009 1:07 PM

I dont know if Im being completely oblivious but I have been spending a couple of hours putting together some research for a paper that Im doing and absolutely loving the clippings feature. However, I find myself wanting to print it and completely at a loss... :(

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 1:12 PM

No clippings printing yet.  We've been asking for it, so I'll just add my +1 to your request.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 1145
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 1:13 PM

They're still working on (better) printing...

http://www.logos.com/4/missingfeatures

Ctrl + P is the print command for those areas where it does work.

Posts 1852
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 1:13 PM

You are not the only one.  I guess it is hard to print in the new .NET world, and so printing abilities in Logos 4 are currently quite limited.  Logos promises that this will improve.  http://www.logos.com/4/missingfeatures

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Starter, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Posts 2
Alvin Joseph Varughese | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 2:40 PM

Thanks to all of you who responded, now I have to figure out how I can all those clippings into a Word document in a quick manner :)

Posts 726
Chris Elford | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 2:42 PM

AlvinJosephVarughese:

Thanks to all of you who responded, now I have to figure out how I can all those clippings into a Word document in a quick manner :)

Copy and Paste works in a Rich Text way. One clip at a time

Chris

Posts 1721
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 10:42 PM

Speaking of printing...

We've got a good idea of how to print documents like Clippings, etc.

How should we handle specifying the portion of a resource to print? Using the same controls we use in the Reading Plan documents? (By verse, or by page number?) Or by having you multi-select in the table of contents panel?

Posts 34
Ian McAsey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 9:29 AM

The "multi-select" option will give the most flexibility especially if you need to print from Bible and Book based resource.

Posts 33424
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 3:11 PM

Bob Pritchett:
Or by having you multi-select in the table of contents panel?

Definately this is my preference.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 3:29 PM

I want whatever TCB wants... Surprise

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 27
Todd Zuidema | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2009 2:47 PM

I would greatly appreciate this as well.  Being able to print the clippings would be fantastically handy.

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 21 2009 1:59 AM

Bob Pritchett:

How should we handle specifying the portion of a resource to print? Using the same controls we use in the Reading Plan documents? (By verse, or by page number?) Or by having you multi-select in the table of contents panel?

The underlined is my preference.

Charlene

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS