Part of Book Missing

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 71
JCJN | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 11 2011 10:48 AM

0 0 1 57 331 Moody Bible Institute 2 1 387 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE

I looked for a place to place this post that would be best suited to get attention but could not so here goes.  I have "The Christian in Complete Armour" by Gurnall in my Library both in Logos 4 and a Hardbound copy.  Some 43 pages plus are missing from the book in Logos.  Specifically the Biography on the books author by J. C. Ryle.  Can we expect this to be added via a correction?

Posts 29474
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 11 2011 10:59 AM

JCJN - 

You might want to amend your thread title with "BUG:" I do not have the resource, so I can't tell you any more.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 11 2011 6:05 PM

Hi JCJN

I have the book in Logos and compared it to the one on books.google.com  The one on google doesn't have a bibliography either, so Logos probably had the earliest publication that they were working from.

Posts 1
Jana Rae de Boer | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 12 2011 3:16 PM

JCJN,

Logos has produced the 1845 edition of Gurnall's The Christian in Complete Armour. This edition did not include the biography by J.C. Ryle. Some of the later publications did include this biography; perhaps your hardbound copy is from a later printing?

I see the product page does not clarify which edition we produced. I will make sure that the page gets updated soon.

Thank you!

Jana

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS