Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Melvin | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 15 2011 12:34 PM

Great set of books for any library by Erich Sauer;

1. From Eternity to Eternity: An outline of Divine Purposes
  2. In The Arena of Faith: A Call to the Consecrated Life
  3. The Dawn of World Redemption: A Survey of the History of Salvation in the Old Testament
  4. The Triumph of the Crucified: A Survey of the History of Salvation in the New Testament
  5. The King of the Earth: The Nobility of of Man according to the Bible and Science

I have them but would really like to have them in Logos, especially volumes 3 and 4.

Posts 44
Bob Fuller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 15 2011 2:58 PM

Yes

Posts 300
JPH | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 18 2012 12:56 PM

eternity to eternity is really Sauer's climactic work... i too would love to have these in eform.

Posts 1
alejandro peluffo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2012 8:46 PM

I have 1, 2, 3, and 4 in Spanish, but I also would like to have those in English and in electronic form. Searching online bookstores I realized that those are very rare books to have (even in Seminary Libraries).

Posts 2221
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 19 2013 9:43 PM

Add me to the thumbs up list for this man's work. I just found a vintage copy of one book today and it's really so good...

F.F. Bruce liked his writing. That says a lot!

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 162
Daniel J. Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 7 2015 4:34 AM

I agree. Discouraging to see this is an almost 4-year-old suggestion with no action on it yet.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS