Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Evan | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 20 2011 10:31 AM

Hi there,

just playing with the new proclaim shortly after buying a Total Media subscription at GraceWay Media.

One thing I can see straight off is that the store within Proclaim appears to have lots of lovely videos in it but when I search for things it comes up with nothing. Specifically I've been searching for the backgrounds for "Thessalonians" as this is the teaching series we're on at the moment. Over at the GraceWay website there's loads of backgrounds for 1 Thessalonians. Within Proclaim I get a null search result.

My account has successfully linked with my GraceWay account by the way.

So my question would be, is this a bug or is this a 'feature' whereby the store is only meant to have a limited range of the Graceway product.

Cheers,

Evan

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 20 2011 12:22 PM

I am willing to bet that the media you desire is available in Proclaim. We are working on improving the accuracy of searching in Proclaim. 

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 4
Evan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 20 2011 12:48 PM

Ah! Ace ... I can find the stuff now under "My Content" but not under "Store".

One more question... the Graceway files offer you multiple versions of each slide in the case of a static image. With the Proclaim version you only get one layout option mostly. Is there any intention of offering the full range of slides/images from each design direct within the Proclaim interface?

Cheers,

Ev

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 20 2011 3:51 PM

If a particular image is available as part of a series of slides then we should have all of them in Proclaim.

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 168
Lucas Herlitz | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 21 2011 8:10 AM

Hunter, I have not found that to be the case.  I typically am only finding 1 or 2 of the designs in Proclaim.  Graceway usually has 6-9 for each of their stills.  I have just been downloading them from Graceway then uploading into Proclaim.

Posts 4
Evan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 21 2011 8:47 AM

Yeah, that's what I'm finding too! Would be interested to know if ANY of the slide sets are fully available in Proclaim. Not found any yet.

Posts 116
First Reformed Harrisburg | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 22 2011 11:58 AM

I as well, have found this to be true.

John Weathersby

Harrisburg, PA.

www.transcendchurch.org

Posts 44
Ben Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 22 2011 6:11 PM

Same is true for me.  I have to upload a lot of the specifics files I want to use because all of the parts are not present in the search.

Posts 4
Evan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 25 2012 1:27 PM

HI folks, 

some months on, and I've downloaded the very latest version of Proclaim and I'm STILL having trouble accessing all the items in the Graceway store. 

From within Proclaim I simply can't find items which I know are there (if I look in a web browser), and the items I do find don't all show the screen variants they come with when you download the zip files from Graceway. 

Is this being looked at? 

Cheers, 

Evan

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 25 2012 5:57 PM

Evan:
Is this being looked at? 

Graceway content that is less than 4 months old has not been added to the Proclaim library. We will be refreshing the content in the near future.

Posts 1
Rev. David Norman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 22 2012 8:18 PM

I'd like to see their be more of a live update...some of the newest graceway video backgrounds are terrific but not available in proclaim.  I have to download and upload...ugh!

Posts 17
Sherry Boyer | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 12 2012 9:20 AM

How were you able to get your Graceway Account to link with Proclaim?

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS