The MacArthur Study Bible- Logos 4 & iPhone?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 41
Manuel Brambila | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 7 2009 2:56 AM

Hello;

If I buy the MacArthur Study Bible from the Logos site, will it go automatically to the Logos 4? Including the iPhone App?

Please advise.

Thanks!

Posts 1832
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 3:38 AM

In theory I this is the way it is should work.  I have heard that the MacArthur titles were not yet available for the iPhone, but since I do not have the iPhone, I can't really say.

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Starter, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 4:56 AM

Kenneth McGuire:
  I have heard that the MacArthur titles were not yet available for the iPhone, but since I do not have the iPhone, I can't really say.

I can confirm that the MacArthur books are not yet available for the Iphone. They are waiting for a response to a request for permission.

Posts 41
Manuel Brambila | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 5:35 AM

Thanks for confirming Philip. I will have to hold the purchase until the permission is granted.

I also own the Mantis Study Bible iPhone App... they do have the MacArthur available for download.

I would assume Logos will get the permission too, but when? Is there a way to keep us informed/updated on the resources available for iPhone as they come available?

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 5:43 AM

Manuel B.:

Thanks for confirming Philip. I will have to hold the purchase until the permission is granted.

I also own the Mantis Study Bible iPhone App... they do have the MacArthur available for download.

I would assume Logos will get the permission too, but when? Is there a way to keep us informed/updated on the resources available for iPhone as they come available?

Don't know about any official channel or time frame. I think they should make an "Iphone Accessable" Icon to put on their product page. It would 1)influence my decision to purchase a product 2) which would encourage authors/publishers to grant permission.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS