Ethical Issues:

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3
Ceron Pugh | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 26 2011 4:38 PM

War, including nuclear armament and disarmament. I have the silver edition of Logos. Please provide additional resources. Thank you

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2011 6:18 PM

Ceron Pugh:

War, including nuclear armament and disarmament. I have the silver edition of Logos. Please provide additional resources. Thank you

Not sure if your asking a question, or making a request.

Can you clarify please.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2011 6:31 PM

Ceron Pugh:
War, including nuclear armament and disarmament.

If I understand you, you'd like Logos to release some more resources that deal with these subjects. I can agree that there isn't much in Logos format that I know of that deals specifically with nuclear armament and disarmament (and that subject is not quite the same issue of war that is often covered in a book on ethics).

If you have some specific titles you can make a suggestion that Logos produce them by using the Suggestions part of the Logos forum.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 5637
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2011 6:33 PM

If you're looking for suggestions from what Logos offers:

A search of my library for "disarmament" brings up this book which should be in your Silver library:

Ethics for a Brave New World

Searching for "war NEAR ethics" brings up this book (also in Silver):

Following Christ

In my Platinum library, I find this book (which is also available for individual purchase) which has a section on War:

Biblical Ethics

I don't have the following book, but I searched for "ethics" on the Logos website and found it, and it also looks like it would help you:

Christian Ethics in Plain Language

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 36094
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2011 9:35 PM

One way to approach both of your threads is to look for reading lists which tell you what others have found useful on the topic Here are the results of some searches of reading lists (access via tools)

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS