Scripture References, Social Networking, and ref.ly

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 709
Russ Quinn | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 7 2009 6:15 AM

I think it would be helpful to have social network sharing options (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and ref.ly citations as copy options in the context menus.

That way it would be possible to share Scripture without having to go to bible.logos.com or ref.ly to get the shortened URL.

Thanks,

Russ

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 6:30 AM

RussQuinn:

I think it would be helpful to have social network sharing options (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and ref.ly citations as copy options in the context menus.

That way it would be possible to share Scripture without having to go to bible.logos.com or ref.ly to get the shortened URL.

Thanks,

Russ

I suggested this during Beta. Glad to have another voice advocating the cause. What an advertisement for Logos this would be :-)

Posts 41
Manuel Brambila | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 6:37 AM

Agree!!!!

Posts 709
Russ Quinn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 1:03 PM

There's a lot of ministry going on these days through Facebook and Twitter!

Posts 43
Matt McGill | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2009 9:30 AM

I think it would be great to have your notes, handouts, etc. linked to your online profile...and then you could make them public ....

I'd love to make research/reflection i do easily available to others...

great product! I love it!

Posts 2
Jeff Hay | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2012 5:25 PM

I also think it would be awesome to be able to share scripture, notes, highlighs, etc on social networking sites.  I'm currently using YouVersion for a yearly reading plan...everytine I open the program I say to myself: "I sure do wish I could crearte and share my notes, highlights, scriptures with social networking sites like i can with youversion,"

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS