Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 14
Michael Gradel | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 1 2011 12:17 PM

Hi all. Dose anyone know how to multitask on an iPhone the way it's done in the advertisements between a Bible

And a commentary?

Posts 27785
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 1 2011 1:00 PM

Michael - I am unsure what you mean by multitasking. Do you mean "split screen"? The screen shot below is from the iPad, but I think it is similar to the iPhone app.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 5115
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 1 2011 1:10 PM

alabama24:

Michael - I am unsure what you mean by multitasking. Do you mean "split screen"? The screen shot below is from the iPad, but I think it is similar to the iPhone app.

yes work's the same, but if you phone is in portrait then is drag it up / down as opposed to left right if if were in landscape mode.

Posts 14
Michael Gradel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 1 2011 4:32 PM

If you watch the Logos iPhone, you will see in 4 slides a screen allowing selection of multiple resources within Logos.  I am wonderig how to get to these screens? 

Posts 27785
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 1 2011 9:09 PM

Michael - I still have no idea what you are asking! What does this mean:

Michael Gradel:
If you watch the Logos iPhone

I presume you mean "if you watch the Logos iPhone VIDEO. But what video? Can you give us a screen shot so we know what you are talking about?

Posts 14
Michael Gradel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 2 2011 8:13 AM

http://www.youtube.com/v/ny6bfh4U_2E&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1&autoplay=1

This is where the iPhone Logos video is that I'm talking about.  There are only 4 slides that show the multitasking I'm talking about.  Sorry I can't capture the screen.

Thanks for your responses.

God Bless You,

Michael

Browsing History is what I am specifically refering to.

Posts 27785
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 2 2011 9:02 AM

Michael Gradel:
Browsing History is what I am specifically refering to.

Michael - I think I have what you are asking figured out. In the screen shot below, are you asking how do you get the book covers (aka "history") to appear? I believe that Logos changed this. History is now found under "more." If I am wrong, someone will be able to correct me, I am sure. Wink

Posts 14
Michael Gradel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 2 2011 9:08 AM

Yes -- That is it.  Thank you for the update and looking into this with me.

God Bless

Michael

Posts 14
Michael Gradel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 2 2011 9:17 AM

Thanks Addrew - alabama24 found out what I was refering to and indicates that Logos changed this feature to the "more" options.  I can't see it there but it at least answers my question re. Logos changing the screen format.

Thanks for your help,

Michael

Posts 27785
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 2 2011 1:03 PM

Michael Gradel:
Logos changed this feature to the "more" options.  I can't see it there but it at least answers my question

NOTE: It does not look like the "multitasking" ribbon that is in the video. Click on "history" and it will open a history list.

Posts 5115
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 3 2011 9:28 AM

Michael glad you were able to get your question answered

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS