Syntax Search in Logos 4 Mac

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 12
Jarett Hall | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 4 2011 12:48 PM

Have there been any problems with the Syntax searching on Mac platforms of Logos 4?

When I attempt to: click on "Add search terms..." then on "Phrase."
I do not have any of these options. I have attached an image of what I see. When I click on the + sign under the word "search" all I receive is a blank box. Not sure what I am missing. The logos forum for Mac's did have a tech report, "There are a number of known issues with the syntax query editor on Mac that we expect to address during the 4.3/4.3a timeframe." But not sure if I am the only one.

Thanks 0044.Screenshot11w.tiff

Posts 468
Anon | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 4 2011 1:18 PM

Jarett Hall:

Have there been any problems with the Syntax searching on Mac platforms of Logos 4?

When I attempt to: click on "Add search terms..." then on "Phrase."
I do not have any of these options. I have attached an image of what I see. When I click on the + sign under the word "search" all I receive is a blank box. Not sure what I am missing. The logos forum for Mac's did have a tech report, "There are a number of known issues with the syntax query editor on Mac that we expect to address during the 4.3/4.3a timeframe." But not sure if I am the only one.

Thanks 0044.Screenshot11w.tiff

Jarett see this thread here

Is this the same issue you're having?

Lauren 

Posts 12
Jarett Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 4 2011 1:42 PM

Yes it is. I tried rebooting everything, but I didn't try doing it while all other programs are closed. Has there been any developments?

Posts 22
Dick Roberts | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 4 2011 1:44 PM

I have yet to be able to use the syntax search capabilities from the very first version of L4Mac

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 4 2011 2:12 PM

Apologies: using Logos 4.3 SR-6 on Mac OS X 10.6.8 unable to replicate, can create and run syntax search

However, wish for right justification of Hebrew text.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 4 2011 6:20 PM

Jarett Hall:
Yes it is. I tried rebooting everything, but I didn't try doing it while all other programs are closed.

Wonder about trying Syntax Search with other programs closed ?

Wonder if resizing Syntax Search floating window or docking panel changes new search display ?

Also curious about Program Settings for fonts ?

Likewise wonder about program scaling ?

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS