Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9
Michael Motter | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 8 2011 5:16 PM

I don't seem to be able to listen to the NIV (via ITunes on the IPad2) while I read the NIV in Logos on the Ipad2.  I start the audio and when I jump into Logos the audio stops.  I have another brand x Bible software that does not shut off the audio while I am reading.  Any thoughts? Thanks.  Tech support didn't have a good answer.

Posts 1367
JimTowler | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 8 2011 6:20 PM

Well, I'm on an iPad 1 with current public versions of iOS 5 and the Logos app.

I had Logos already open, and double-tapped the Home button. Swip to bring up the audio controls of iOS and hitting play for me starts the last track I was using.

Right now, I can swap between here (safari) and Logos, and the music stays playing. I expect if I had NIV mp3 they would work just fine and I could read along. I can with the ESV files I purchased some time ago.

In short, start Logos, then flip to iTunes and start/restart your audio. At face value, it works for me.

Posts 1367
JimTowler | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 8 2011 6:23 PM

I just did some more tests: with music playing, I started Logos app and the music continued without pausing or issue.

Or you using iOS 5.x and current Logos app, or older versions not yet updated?

Posts 29594
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 8 2011 6:57 PM

Michael - First, welcome to the forums! Sorry you are having troubles.

Would you mind describing the steps you are using to multitask? Also, what versions of iOS & Logos are you using?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 29594
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 8 2011 8:04 PM

I had not tried this before, so I gave it a go tonight. Listening to music & reading works fine on my first gen iPad with the latest iOS 5 & Logos app.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS