Black Friday Sale

Page 7 of 7 (128 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7
This post has 127 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1931
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 28 2011 1:07 PM

David Paul:
Basically, as a Portfolio owner, I want collections that don't include Portfolio resources. If more than 5% of a collection is stuff I already have, I won't buy. It's why I didn't get the Master Collection last year. I am willing to spend that much money--even more. However, I'm not going to pay for the same stuff a second, and in some cases a third time. I consider it a matter of respect. It's why I meh'd these Black Friday collections.

I agree. I so really wished I didn't have to buy licenses several times over to get some of the bundled deals. I think for us long, long, long term users who have been buying Logos for years, something should be done to help out with this dynamic.

Posts 1355
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2011 6:21 AM

Michael Childs:

One of the things that makes Logos a unique and special company is the leadership of Bob Pritchett and the Pritchett family.  They listen.  They may not agree, but they do hear your concerns, and they are people of integrity.  Thanks.

Yes

Very well spoken. When Bob speaks, things always seem much clearer.

Many of my decisions about Logos purchases (especially the ECC) are made easier by knowing the integrity of the leadership of Logos.

Posts 2337
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2011 9:27 AM

The sheer idiocy of pricing is that the Internet now makes everyone complicit in a race towards zero. Amazon has many used books priced at a penny. I won't ask how someone thinks you can operate that way, but apparently the sellers who do that are clueless.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 29 2011 12:31 PM

Edwin Bowden:
Many of my decisions about Logos purchases (especially the ECC) are made easier by knowing the integrity of the leadership of Logos.

I can not think of any company other than Logos that I would enter into an agreement like the EEC deal, no matter what their product. It is  totally based on trust.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 10645
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 30 2011 2:22 AM

Super Tramp:
I can not think of any company other than Logos that I would enter into an agreement like the EEC deal,

I would probably enter such a deal with that other Mac Bible software company, but they don't offer anything like EEC.

Super Tramp:
It is  totally based on trust.

And I do believe that Logos has earned my trust. 

Posts 549
Shawn Drewett | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 7:13 AM

Michael Ballai:

The sheer idiocy of pricing is that the Internet now makes everyone complicit in a race towards zero. Amazon has many used books priced at a penny. I won't ask how someone thinks you can operate that way, but apparently the sellers who do that are clueless.

Amazon is clueless? I think not. 

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 8:29 AM

Shawn Drewett:

Michael Ballai:

Amazon is clueless? I think not. 

Peace and Every Blessing, Shawn!                     I probably need your forgiveness after this post for pointing it out; however, I just couldn't resist posting when I realised that your were responding to a post that is more than a year old!                           Love your passion, though!                             *smile*

Always Joy in the Lord!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 549
Shawn Drewett | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 10:54 AM

LOL Murray, I didn't realize how old it was! I began reading posts and paid no attention to date. Thanks for pointing it out though. 

Page 7 of 7 (128 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 | RSS