Hey! they just broke this collection up!

Page 16 of 17 (326 items) « First ... < Previous 13 14 15 16 17 Next >
This post has 325 Replies | 90 Followers

Posts 622
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 5 2014 9:39 AM

Classic Commentaries on Leviticus, Luke and Judges have been broken up.

NB: Please keep this thread for announcements and not requests.

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 5 2014 11:02 AM

Stephen, if youre going to post that a collection has been broken up, please follow the example on the previous page, and post links to the titles as well if you would - helps us all out.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 1565
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 19 2014 7:22 AM

Zondervan Biblical Language Collection has been partially broken. But the resources that have been broken are much anticipated.

Bill Mounce

Basics of Biblical Greek (3rd. Ed.) & Workbook

Morphology of Biblical Greek 

Greek for the Rest of Us (2nd. Ed.)

Biblical Greek: Compact Guide

A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek

Dan Wallace

The Basics of New Testament Syntax

A Workbook for New Testament Syntax

New Testament Greek Syntax Reference

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 286
Mathew Voth | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 7 2014 6:08 AM

Any chance we could get the Basics of Biblical Hebrew set released individually as well? Can't wait to get it! Don't have the money for the full Languages set!

Please Logos!

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 7 2014 7:57 AM

Mathew Voth:

Any chance we could get the Basics of Biblical Hebrew set released individually as well? Can't wait to get it! Don't have the money for the full Languages set!

Please Logos!

This thread is supposed to be reserved for the dissolution of marriages [AKA: Collections].

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 6476
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 7 2014 5:15 PM

Please break up "Classic Studies on the Parables" - It's been too long already and other classic works that came after that have been broken up already.  Please, please!

Posts 603
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 7 2014 6:52 PM

Hello, DAL,

Repeated requests have been made on this thread to please restrict posts to announcements and responses thereto relative to collections that have actually been broken up.

Requests that other collections many of us would like to see broken up need to be made in other threads.(Please note the "many of us" Big Smile.)

Thank you much,

Steve

Posts 4772
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 7 2014 7:17 PM

I don't have the motivation to ferret it out myself, but I'm pretty sure that about half-way through this thread someone started a "request thread" for break-ups with a link to that thread.

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 10 2014 5:42 AM

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but it seems that (perhaps due to the militancy of the BREAKUP ONLY crowd, or the defiance of others, or both) Logos no longer posts that they have broken up a set here.

Indeed the last time Logos posted to this thread was nearly a year ago (april 2013).

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 476
elnwood | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 28 2014 5:07 PM

The Yale Anchor Bible Commentary has been broken up!

https://www.logos.com/product/38800/anchor-yale-bible

Classic Commentaries on Isaiah has also been broken up.

https://www.logos.com/product/16012/classic-commentaries-and-studies-on-isaiah

Posts 6476
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 28 2014 5:36 PM

abondservant:

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but it seems that (perhaps due to the militancy of the BREAKUP ONLY crowd, or the defiance of others, or both) Logos no longer posts that they have broken up a set here.

Indeed the last time Logos posted to this thread was nearly a year ago (april 2013).

Maybe Dana no longer works for Logos since she was the one making the posts. 

By the way, Greek for the Rest of Us (2nd. Ed.) is not showing as individual volume.  When I clicked on the link the whole Zondervan volume popped up.

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 28 2014 5:40 PM

DAL:

abondservant:

Maybe Dana no longer works for Logos since she was the one making the posts. 

By the way, Greek for the Rest of Us (2nd. Ed.) is not showing as individual volume.  When I clicked on the link the whole Zondervan volume popped up.

That would make sense.

Posts 1565
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 29 2014 8:57 AM

Greek for the Rest of Us (2nd. Ed.) was available for individual purchase at the time of the post. But, for whatever reason Logos removed it and it is now only available as part of the larger bundle. I wish I would have acted faster but I honestly didn't think they would withdrawal the availability to purchase the resource individualy. In fact, I still have it as an individual purchase in my wishlist but it won't allow me to purchase the resource—the link takes me back to the bundle. Hopefully Logos will make it available again soon. 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 82
Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 29 2014 10:42 AM

I wish it were available too....Sad

Posts 6476
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 29 2014 12:30 PM

Joe:

I wish it were available too....Sad

Joe, that big, fat German Shepherd behind you in that picture looks like a bear. Stick out tongue Geeked

DAL

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 29 2014 12:44 PM

haha, I thought it was a bear DAL.

Posts 2280
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 29 2014 2:06 PM

elnwood:

The Yale Anchor Bible Commentary has been broken up!

https://www.logos.com/product/38800/anchor-yale-bible

That's great news! I've been wanting just a couple of OT volumes. Now I need to find the money.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 82
Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 29 2014 4:06 PM

abondservant:

haha, I thought it was a bear DAL.

Actually...it IS a BEAR.....  took the pic years ago.  Big Smile

Posts 6476
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 11 2014 6:29 PM

I had just made the plea not even 2 weeks ago and the Baker Illustrated Reference Collection has now been broken up!!! Now I have the commentary, since it's the only resource I want for now.  Enjoy! 

Thanks Logos!

DAL

Posts 6476
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 13 2014 7:25 PM

The Baker Contemporary Preaching Collection has now been broken up! How to Preach Without Notes by Charles W. Koller is now available for those interested!

Thank you Logos!

DAL

Page 16 of 17 (326 items) « First ... < Previous 13 14 15 16 17 Next > | RSS