Suggestions for iPad and Logos 4 Mac - Highlighting, Change to any Font anywhere in Logos.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 71
JCJN | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 17 2011 7:53 AM

I am sure that these have already been mentioned, but since I have been unable to find a thread I wanted to make these few recommendations.

For iPad:

1. Highlight function

2. Book mark capability

Logos 4 Mac:

1. the ability to highlight text anywhere in the program (notes, clippings etc.) and change the font to any font available in the Mac operating software.

2. Easier method for designing and adding symbols for highlighting text under inductive highlighting 

Smile

Posts 29473
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 17 2011 8:34 AM

JCJN:

I am sure that these have already been mentioned, but since I have been unable to find a thread I wanted to make these few recommendations.

For iPad:

1. Highlight function

2. Book mark capability

When it comes to the mobile application, you would be better to look & post in the iPhone/iPad forum. Notes & Highlighting will be coming "soon." Bookmarks are already available. Swipe up and click "add to favorites."

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 17 2011 2:44 PM

JCJN:

Logos 4 Mac:

1. the ability to highlight text anywhere in the program (notes, clippings etc.) and change the font to any font available in the Mac operating software.

2. Easier method for designing and adding symbols for highlighting text under inductive highlighting 

Logos User Voice suggestion => Complete the set of Precept symbols has 195 votes and => Highlight applied across all my Bibles has 7 votes.

Logos 4.5 Beta combines Notes and Highlighting so every Highlight is a Note.  Looking forward to stable 4.5 release with mobile app updates to include sync of highlighting and notes across platforms.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS