Logos customer service is great!

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 215
Simon | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 21 2011 6:08 AM

I'm so happy with the Logos customer service, that I want to publicly express my thanks

1. Mails with questions about a purchase are answered within 2 working days (most of the time even within 24 hours on working days)
  2. When you just bought a product, and a few days later it is on sale, you get the difference in price back without any problem.
  3. Currently the Nelson bundle is on sale. In the past I had bought WBC (which was on sale then). Sales was willing to sell me the Nelson bundle for the 12-days-of-Logos price with deduction of the price I already paid for the WBC
  4. The academic discount really helps a student like myself to buy the Logos books that I need and the ones I like.

Overall, I think the Logos customer service is very helpful. I like the way they try to put christian values (being fair, honest, etc) in the way they do business.

A very satisfied customer.

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 6:19 AM

Yes

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 570
Rev Chris | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 8:33 AM

Good to hear some positive comments about Logos for a change!  It seems these forums get filled with complaints more than praises a lot!   (But, I suppose the same can be said about most online feedback on the web).

Pastor, seminary trustee, and app developer.  Check out my latest app for churches: The Church App

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 8:38 AM

Rev Chris:

Good to hear some positive comments about Logos for a change!  It seems these forums get filled with complaints more than praises a lot!   (But, I suppose the same can be said about most online feedback on the web).

2In the wilderness, the whole Israelite community grumbled against Moses and Aaron. 3The Israelites said to them, "If only we had died by the hand of the Lord in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the fleshpots, when we ate our fill of bread! For you have brought us out into this wilderness to starve this whole congregation to death."

Ex 16:2-3

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 9:01 AM

George Somsel:

"If only we had died by the hand of the Lord in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the fleshpots, when we ate our fill of bread! For you have brought us out into this wilderness to starve this whole congregation to death."

George, are you still griping about missing features?Wink

Actually, I wanted to sing praises to LOGOS Customer Service too - The other day I had an issue with Sermon File Add-on and PBB. A call to CS was answered in seconds, the whole problem was solved within 10 minutes by very courteous and knowledgeable staff. Thanks, Logos!

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 9:21 AM

toughski:

George Somsel:

"If only we had died by the hand of the Lord in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the fleshpots, when we ate our fill of bread! For you have brought us out into this wilderness to starve this whole congregation to death."

George, are you still griping about missing features?Wink

Actually, I wanted to sing praises to LOGOS Customer Service too - The other day I had an issue with Sermon File Add-on and PBB. A call to CS was answered in seconds, the whole problem was solved within 10 minutes by very courteous and knowledgeable staff. Thanks, Logos!

Perhaps, but I noted that passage to emphasize that people always complain. Grump, grump, grump.  Confused  That calls for a drink.  Beer  Maybe two.  Drinks

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 9:55 AM

George Somsel:
I noted that passage to emphasize that people always complain

I resemble that remark Angel

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 10:07 AM

I'll chime in.

A Logos guy called me having seen a comment I made on the forum. Saved me $250. How's that for a Christmas special?! I don't think that's ever happened to me before.

Plus it was between his Christmas shopping too. Very dedicated.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 135
Gene Britton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 10:11 AM

I love Logos!  Smile

Posts 19215
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 10:13 AM

Denise Barnhart:
A Logos guy called me having seen a comment I made on the forum. Saved me $250. How's that for a Christmas special?! I don't think that's ever happened to me before.

They're quite a dedicated bunch. I got a call from one around last Christmas after I'd filled up my Logos cart with all the items in the Logos Christmas 2010 sale that were of any interest to me, trying to compare how much they'd cost me if I bought them all vs. getting a whole bundle of 2010 items (most of which I didn't care for) at $1 each. It was still a couple hundred items I was interested in. But it wasn't going to cost me $2010, and I was deliberating over whether it would be worth it anyway for the few unknown gems I might discover that I hadn't known I wanted. So I'd left my cart sitting full for a day or two. This sales guy noticed and wondered if I needed help making the purchase. He ended up talking me into doing the Christmas deal. While I'm grateful for many of the books I got, I wasn't grateful for all the tagging and hiding work it added to my "to do" list, which I think I still haven't finished yet a year later!

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 10:14 AM

toughski:

George Somsel:
I noted that passage to emphasize that people always complain

I resemble that remark Angel

Do you mean that you complain like the Israelites?  Confused

george
gfsomsel

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 10:32 AM

George Somsel:
Do you mean that you complain like the Israelites?  Confused

yes, that was what I meant. I confess. Flesh and all... I love LOGOS the company and Logos4, though.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 21 2011 1:51 PM

Simon:

I'm so happy with the Logos customer service, that I want to publicly express my thanks

1. Mails with questions about a purchase are answered within 2 working days (most of the time even within 24 hours on working days)
  2. When you just bought a product, and a few days later it is on sale, you get the difference in price back without any problem.
  3. Currently the Nelson bundle is on sale. In the past I had bought WBC (which was on sale then). Sales was willing to sell me the Nelson bundle for the 12-days-of-Logos price with deduction of the price I already paid for the WBC
  4. The academic discount really helps a student like myself to buy the Logos books that I need and the ones I like.

Overall, I think the Logos customer service is very helpful. I like the way they try to put christian values (being fair, honest, etc) in the way they do business.

A very satisfied customer.

Thanks for your post, Simon!             Peace to you!         *smile*                         and ...........              Always Joy in the Lord!

I agree!   Indeed!

And!     I'd like to say a word about their "ongoing care"!              Their staying with their customers and products after sale --     (continuing maintenance!) is remarkable.

We all have different sized libraries; however TODAY - a few minutes ago - Logos "updated" 28 of my resources.  Such "updating" happens frequently; and I am truly grateful for their looking after my needs AFTER purchase!                            Thank You, Logos!                                         *smile*          

Philippians 4:8 Philippians 4:9

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS