Zoom/Enlarge for inline images

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 24
Kenneth Grant Johnson | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 21 2011 10:37 PM

Hi I have recently purchased a book resource "The Hermeneutical Spiral: A Comprehensive Introduction to Biblical Interpretation". On page 40 there is a image of concentric circles with text inside, but the text is very tiny so I wanted to zoom in to have a better look. Is there a way to do this within logos 4? If not I would really recommend it as a feature request. Ironically on page 30 there's a different image that gives you a larger popup when you click it, but the one on page 40 does not.

Posts 24338
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2011 12:47 AM

Kenneth Grant Johnson:
the text is very tiny so I wanted to zoom in to have a better look

The ability to zoom can vary between resources.

Kenneth Grant Johnson:
If not I would really recommend it as a feature request.

Please send an email to logos4feedback@logos.com and include a link to this thread.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 18481
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2011 1:32 AM

Generally feature requests should be emailed to suggest@logos.com, not logos4feedback@logos.com. The latter is mainly for bug reports.

However this has been requested already many times as a new feature, and your best bet is to go vote for that request on the Logos UserVoice forum:

http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-4/suggestions/1486391-improve-graphic-viewing-within

Posts 2006
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 26 2014 10:06 PM

Wow.  Since almost 3 years ago.  I am going through this book and many of the graphics are useless or nearly so in the text on my computer.  Just can't read them.  

I can enlarge them on my iPad, but I am not studying the book there.

Edit:  If I switch to single/ fewer columns and enlarge the window I can read it fine.  

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS