Forum traffic is scarce this morning!

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 550
Shawn Drewett | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 26 2011 5:50 AM

Been on the Forums since about 6:30 am. Not very many posts in the last 2 hours!

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 6:26 AM

Shawn Drewett:
Been on the Forums since about 6:30 am. Not very many posts in the last 2 hours!

Good morning Shawn,  Coffee

I just logged on and noticed the same still waters, I have been awake a long time but I have been contemplating life without any feet. Sad  I lost my right one 5 years ago. The left seems soon to follow.   Have you noticed how your feet usually follow each other?

That reminds me of a song my wife sang to each of our babies when they started to walk.

MusicPut one foot in front of the other.
    And soon you'll be walking cross the floor.
    Put one foot in front of the other.
   And soon you'll be walking out the door. Music         Person .......Right Hug

When the waters get stirred again, toss me in the pool. I can use some healing. John 5:1-18  Until then, prayers would be nice. James 5:16

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 25772
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 6:33 AM

Hi ST

Sorry to hear this news.

You are in our prayer - may God bless you and your family

Graham

Posts 6776
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 6:36 AM

May God be with you. edited.

Lynden Williams Communications

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 9:22 AM

ST, I'll be praying.  Hopefully you'll have many rich years with your present body before graduating to a heavenly one.  I pray that you'll still have your precious remaining foot.  And, above all, the peace that passes all understanding, whatever happens.  (Easier for me  to say than for you to put into practice, but I can still pray it for you).

Posts 12492
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 9:29 AM

ST,

you're in my prayers. May the Lord heal you.

Mick

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 10886
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 12:27 PM

Super Tramp:
I have been contemplating life without any feet.

Praying for you. 

Posts 1883
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 12:29 PM

I am praying as well!

Posts 3760
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 1:26 PM

Super Tramp:
contemplating life without any feet. Sad  I lost my right one 5 years ago. The left seems soon to follow.

Praying for the Lord's healing hand to touch you at every point of deep need....

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
iPhone 12 Pro Max 512Gb
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 35586
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 1:52 PM

You're in our prayers.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2938
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 2:34 PM

Super Tramp:
Until then, prayers would be nice. James 5:16

Super Tramp, you have my prayers.  May the Lord our Healer bless you.  He is faithful.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 298
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 2:46 PM

I am sorry to hear about your problems with your foot. Praying for your health and peace of mind in this time.

Kaye

"But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."  2 Timothy 4:5 (NASB)

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 2:57 PM

Super Tramp:

I just logged on and noticed the same still waters, I have been awake a long time but I have been contemplating life without any feet. Sad  I lost my right one 5 years ago. The left seems soon to follow.   Have you noticed how your feet usually follow each other?

I was about to make one of my patented smart-alec replies when I noticed your post.  May God be with you.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 27860
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 5:40 PM

Kaye Anderson:

I am sorry to hear about your problems with your foot. Praying for your health and peace of mind in this time.

Kaye

I would echo that.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 26 2011 6:17 PM

I really appreciate everyone's posts. I didn't intend to hijack Shawn's thread. I thought it was just the two of us in a big empty auditorium this morning.

I would appreciate your continued prayers. This fracture is worse than all previous ones in that foot and is on the verge of becoming a compound fracture. That is how I lost the right foot (diabetes + Charcot's foot + neuropathy + fractures.)   I have been expecting it on the left side and preparing for the change in lifestyle. I've got the wheelchair and walkers and I'm in the middle of converting the home to handicap accessible. I am a bit of a Mephibosheth. 2 Samuel 9:1-13  I sit around my house with my Logos. I bought more resources instead of shopping for a wheelchair lift van. Hmm

I'm headed to the Dr. in the morning to see what he can do.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS