If you get someone elses resources transferred to you - do they show up in your account

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 53
James Tetley | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 13 2012 3:10 AM

Hi

Just picked up the NICOT/NICNT set via licence transfer from someone on ebay - and they are now transferred into Logos - so they are showing up on my system but they do not show up on my account. Does anyone who has had resources transferred - whether they should show up on my account - i.e. do I need to get proof of ownership?? or should I not be worried

James

Posts 135
Gene Britton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2012 4:33 AM

I think there is a transfer fee to Logos involved.

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2012 5:21 AM

Edit: sorry double post.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2012 5:22 AM

James Tetley:
Just picked up the NICOT/NICNT set via licence transfer from someone on ebay - and they are now transferred into Logos - so they are showing up on my system but they do not show up on my account. Does anyone who has had resources transferred - whether they should show up on my account - i.e. do I need to get proof of ownership?? or should I not be worried.

If you can see them in Logos, then the license transfer has happened and you're good.  It's not likely you''ll see it on your logos.com account page since it was a transaction done by a third party.  That account page only records logos transactions.

It's the same, in this case, as if you had bought a resource from Thomas Nelson for example.  That transaction would not show on your account page either.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 1803
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2012 5:36 AM

TCBlack:

If you can see them in Logos, then the license transfer has happened and you're good.  It's not likely you''ll see it on your logos.com account page since it was a transaction done by a third party.  That account page only records logos transactions.

Good point.  But it would be nice if the logos web site would allow you to SEE all of your unlocks (E4, Nelson, Accord etc). 

As it is now, you  have to go back to Libroniox (syn account) to see that it is really unlocked and in your account!

Or is there a way on the Web site or withing Logos 4 that I am missing?

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 26588
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2012 5:58 AM

Tom Rach:
Or is there a way on the Web site or withing Logos 4 that I am missing?

You're not missing anything. What you are asking is a way to view your L4 licence as you can view the L3 licence.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 29352
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2012 6:30 AM

Tom Rach:
it would be nice if the logos web site would allow you to SEE all of your unlocks

Yes

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 117
C Devin Chaulk | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2012 7:05 AM

Did you have to have the physical disc (for the serial number) in order to do this license transfer? Or did Logos not require that?

Posts 769
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2012 7:49 AM

C Devin Chaulk:

Did you have to have the physical disc (for the serial number) in order to do this license transfer? Or did Logos not require that?

Logos does not require this. I bought a third party CD of Hermeneia on Ebay and had the license transferred and the resources downloaded before the CD arrived.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS