Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 11
Janet Devine | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 13 2012 10:25 AM | Locked

(using Beta 14)

I have all the palettes defaulting to my notes file which I am using for Inductive study.  Everything seems to be working, slowly but working.  My notes file is nicely formatted with indents and added notes for chapter themes.

When I print (print/export) the file I lose all my indents and note text.  This may not be a beta problem but that is the only version I have available.  If I can't print this file, it is not of much use to me.

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:53 PM | Locked

Hi Janet,

I am unable to reproduce this issue.  Can you upload a screenshot of your note along with an XPS export so I can compare the two?

Posts 11
Janet Devine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2012 2:27 PM | Locked

Hi Kevin,

I don't know how to attach the xps file. I sent these two screen captures and will do some research on attaching files.  Thank you for your help.  Janet

Posts 11
Janet Devine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2012 3:02 PM | Locked

I think that this is the xps file zipped.

3386.Matthew1.zip

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2012 3:24 PM | Locked

Kevin Byford:

Hi Janet,

I am unable to reproduce this issue.  Can you upload a screenshot of your note along with an XPS export so I can compare the two?

Ah - now I see the issue, thanks for reporting it.  I've written up the case and sent it to our Development team.

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 13 2012 3:48 PM | Locked

You have to have the note file in "Full" display mode before you select Print/Export in order to get the text of each note. The indent problem I pointed out with Beta 1.

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/39651/296008.aspx#296008

Posts 11
Janet Devine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 15 2012 12:24 PM | Locked

Thank you.  Sorry that I missed your earlier post.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS