A Request for an N T Wright 'For Everyone' Package please.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 383
Stephen Thorp | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jan 15 2012 5:03 AM

As someone who already has the N T Wright collection, I was pleased to see this collection broken up just before Christmas enabling more people to buy the individual books, but now that the 'For Everyone' Commentary Series is available as a complete package in paperback in the UK, it would be great if Logos could do the same! This means that the two missing volumes would need to be added and made available as an upgrade for existing users; ie:

• Revelation for Everyone
  • Early Christian Letters for Everyone (James, Peter, John & Judah)

And the complete set made available for other customers.

As mentioned on another thread, it would also be great to see Logos pick up on John Goldingay's Old Testament 'for Everyone' series, which is growing at a rapid rate of knots and looks like as being every bit as good as it's NT companion.

Thanks! Big Smile

Posts 824
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 15 2012 1:23 PM

Agreed - I already have most of the other NT Wright collection books in hard copy, but would love to be able to get both OT and NT "For Everyone series separately.

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Posts 721
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 21 2012 10:17 AM

I agree! Logos - please offer the remainder of Wright's 'For Everyone' series. :-)

Posts 5321
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 22 2012 3:05 PM

Stephen Thorp:

I would love to add those two volumes too… i bought all the current volumes during the March madness pricing.

-Dan

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 22 2012 5:10 PM

Dan Francis:

Stephen Thorp:

I would love to add those two volumes too… i bought all the current volumes during the March madness pricing.

-Dan

Dan, I did the same and would be interested in the same!

Posts 5993
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 23 2012 7:06 AM

Paul Newsome:
Dan, I did the same and would be interested in the same!

Well I bought the bundle when it first came out and I too would like to get hold of some of the missing volumes.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 12
Freddy Lam | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 15 2012 9:36 PM

Same here. I want to complete the collection so that I can rely on wright's insights upto and include the Book of Revelation. I hope someone at Logos is paying attention to this.

Posts 721
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 27 2013 2:26 AM

Does anyone know if we are any closer to having the remainder of this series available on Logos?  #impatienceisavirtue  Wink

Posts 167
David C. Rowe | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 29 2013 2:15 PM

Yes Agreed!

Posts 171
Adam Rao | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 30 2013 9:46 AM

I, too, would love to see the remaining two volumes released. I have the complete set in paperback, but went ahead and bought the 16 available volumes as part of March Madness. Outstanding resources.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS