Visual filters: Opening a new window automatically has all defined filters active

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 524
Stuart Robertson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 10 2009 6:09 PM

Is there a way to "disable" visual filters that I have defined?  I've created quite a few and each time I open a new Bible translation it looks like a Christmas tree with every defined visual filter active.  Then I manually go an uncheck each of the filters.

To L4's credit, it does "remember" settings for a Bible once I've gone through the unchecking process the first time.

Posts 2642
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 7:00 PM

Stuart you can click on the three circles on the resource you want to shut the filters off. If you hover over it says visual filters and uncheck the ones you do not want. The other option is to edit the visual filters and Search in change english or all bibles or whatever you have to just the bible you want to show the filters.

I hope this is clear enough.

Posts 727
Chris Elford | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 7:03 PM

StuartRobertson:

Is there a way to "disable" visual filters that I have defined?  I've created quite a few and each time I open a new Bible translation it looks like a Christmas tree with every defined visual filter active.  Then I manually go an uncheck each of the filters.

To L4's credit, it does "remember" settings for a Bible once I've gone through the unchecking process the first time.

Not that I'm aware of. Would be nice, I guess to have the option to default them on or off.

Chris

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS