Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 146
Joe Mayden | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 27 2012 2:49 PM

When I touch the Logos Icon it go to the Logos screen for a second, really a second, and then tries to load my favorite Bible and then exits.  I have turned my iPad off and that didn't correct the problem.  The program starts attempts to load my favorite Bible and then quits.

Any thoughts

Posts 22832
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 27 2012 3:40 PM

Hi Joe.

Sorry, but a number of people - including me - are seeing this. No solution as yet. You will a number of threads discussing this.

Logos are aware and working on it.

The app will work in airplane mode so if you happened to want to access downloaded resources,  this is a temporary workaround.

Grajam

Posts 446
Jonathan Sine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 27 2012 3:44 PM

If misery loves company, you can add me to the group. I've actually had to resort to using my laptop to study today. Such a major inconvenience Sad

Reminded again of the rich blessing of having so many resources to study God's Word.

Jonathan Sine

Pastor - Squamish Baptist Church

2 Cor. 4.6

Posts 71
Paul Buckhiester | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 27 2012 3:54 PM

Add me

Posts 60
Bruce | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 27 2012 4:38 PM

And me too. Crying. However, the update to the iPhone seems to work fine. So, I resorted to that instead of my iPad. Smile

Posts 146
Joe Mayden | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 30 2012 9:06 AM

I can get my ipad and iphone to load logos if I first turn airplane mode on and then load logos.  Logos loads off line.  I then get out of Logos, turn Airplane mode off, and reload Logos.  It works, Bible reading plan, highlighting etc.  But when I get out of Logos I have to go through the Airplane mode again to get Logos to load.

Posts 2005
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 30 2012 9:35 AM

tried the airplane mode workaround and still it shuts down about 1 second into the process. Had to use another Bible app during church yesterday.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 31 2012 6:07 PM

Joe Mayden:

I can get my ipad and iphone to load logos if I first turn airplane mode on and then load logos.  Logos loads off line.  I then get out of Logos, turn Airplane mode off, and reload Logos.  It works, Bible reading plan, highlighting etc.  But when I get out of Logos I have to go through the Airplane mode again to get Logos to load.

Hi Joe,

Can you please submit your logs so we can take a look at them?  Thank you.!

Posts 146
Joe Mayden | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 31 2012 6:15 PM

How do I submit logs from an ipad?

Posts 28358
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 31 2012 8:18 PM

Joe - to submit a log from the iOS app on the iPad:

1. Click "More" on the bottom right corner.
  2. Click "about"
  3. Click "send support info"
  4. Click "continue" on warning box
  5. This opens an email dialog box. The best thing to do is to change the "to" and send it to yourself.
  6. Send the email to yourself
  7. Download the attachment & upload it here.
  8. You can also repeat the process but don't change the address. (let it go to support)

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 146
Joe Mayden | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 1 2012 3:48 AM

6646.info.zip

This is I think the logs you requested.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS