Can't rearrange Notes

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 32
Chris Negron | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Feb 1 2012 8:35 PM

I am running version 4.5 SR-4 (4.50.0.1889) and I can not rearrange notes on my Macs. On my PC I can drag the notes to rearrange them, however on my Macs I can not do this. I used to be able to do it but now it is no longer working. Any thought or ideas. Is this a known issue.

Posts 17
pbuckmire | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 1 2012 8:47 PM

I am having the same issue. You are not alone. I am also noticing that since the latest update Notes and highlights are not getting synced anymore.

Posts 32
Chris Negron | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 1 2012 8:53 PM

Makes it tricky doing sermon prep. :)

Posts 32
Chris Negron | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 1 2012 8:56 PM

Notes and highlighting seem to be working fine for me. I did have to do a restart though due to a security update from Apple, don't know if that got Logos up and running.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 1 2012 9:06 PM

Are you dragging on the right spot? You can no longer drag on the icon, but if you drag left of the icon it should work.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 32
Chris Negron | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 1 2012 9:27 PM

That was it! Thank you so much that was driving me crazy Big Smile

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 1 2012 10:59 PM

Dragging notes can carefully be done on the left or right (or under title) => Reordering notes in a note file  and => BUG/REGRESSION: Notes can no longer be dragged on the note icon.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 10517
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 2:56 AM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
Dragging notes can carefully be done on the left or right (or under title

Be aware, however, that dragging on the right side can be dangerous since the delete button is also on that side.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 8:02 AM

Jack Caviness:

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
Dragging notes can carefully be done on the left or right (or under title

Be aware, however, that dragging on the right side can be dangerous since the delete button is also on that side.

Yes need to watch mouse cursor carefully, only click and drag with pointer arrow.  For delete on my Mac, noticed mouse cursor changes to a hand.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS