Removing a Visual Filter from List

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 24
Zac | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 4 2012 10:52 AM

I was wondering if there was a way to permanently remove a visual filter from the visual filter lists that pop up when you click on the Venn Diagram. I did a visual filter for Beast in Revelation, but I don't need it anymore. I know I can uncheck it to stop applying it to the words, but I want it off the list. How do I get rid of it?

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 4 2012 11:36 AM

Zac:
How do I get rid of it?

Can click File menu, then right click on visual filter, then click delete.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 24
Zac | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 24 2012 8:07 AM

Oh! Didn't know that stuff would show up there. Plus, I didn't know you could right click inside the file menu. Sweet. Thanks KS!

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 24 2012 9:18 AM

Wiki Logos 4 Mac => What to Expect includes:

Three Logos 4 Mac menus do not follow historic Mac conventions: FileGuides, and Layouts - recommend quick click to display menu (may take seconds to display), then can right OR left click on menu items.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2
Peter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 20 2018 3:46 AM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

I have Logos 7.  I'm not seeing a "File menu."  Any recommendations?  Thanks.

Posts 981
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 20 2018 5:09 AM

Peter:
I have Logos 7.  I'm not seeing a "File menu."

Wow, Logos 4 is a misty memory to me! :-) In L7 you'll find visual filters under the "Documents" menu (at the top of the main window).

Posts 17245
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 20 2018 5:51 AM

Peter:

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

I have Logos 7.  I'm not seeing a "File menu."  Any recommendations?  Thanks.

Welcome Big Smile

Suggest clicking Documents:

Screen shot shows Logos 7 Documents with primary sort of Type (clicked on column heading) and secondary sort by Name (shift click on column heading) along with Right Click on But Visual Filter to show pop-up menu that includes Delete.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2
Peter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 22 2018 4:26 AM

Aahhh Big Smile That works!  Thanks much Yes.  When I add this just in case others should run into the same trouble I did.  When I initially was trying to follow your suggestions, I inadvertently was adding a step (and it wasn't looking the same).  I clicked on Documents as suggested, but then I clicked on Visual Filter on the left.  That would only create a new visual filter, and not list all the filters already created.  But just clicking on Documents and then the headings as you suggest works great.  Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS